Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a new shopping cart feature we are using so im not a 100% sure. To be safe I would only try adding items to the cart once you see the discounts applied.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hello Stan,
Quick question. The past purchase simulations i've made don't offer an option of world wide trackable shipping. Will this be implemented? I ask you because the domestic postal service in my country sucks (usually takes over a month in half to get to my hands once arrived to my country) and I'd like to be able to track the order given the time it takes to get to me. I've ordered seeds from different seed banks (all out of spain) and i've had some have tracking numbers, some don't. Thanks in advance,

Both sales will start on Friday 12pm Central European time.

Sort of confused here,,,, does the sale start on Thursday at midnight European central time or Friday at 12 pm central time so essentially on Saturday????

Don’t think I’ve been this excited since I found a ps3 on the day of its release in Walmart!!!! According to the news they were all sold out across the city by 8am... I wasn’t even there for a ps3- I wanted to buy a CD. A really big woman on a motorized scooter was just flying down the aisle I was in and was about to run into me so I sidestepped and knocked over some towels! As I was cleaning up my mess I noticed a box stashed under the towels. It was a PS3! I grabbed it and took it to the cash- didn’t even bother to grab the CD I just went straight to the cash. As the lady was ringing it in some red faced teenager came running over telling her it was already sold. I looked at him and said get the manager here now, I think he’d like to know that his staff are hiding merchandise under towels in order to steal it at the end of their shit by putting it in with the garbage and tossing the bag outside only to pick it up later! I told the cashier to either ring me up or get the manager. She just punched it in.... oh boy am I stoned!!!! Fugue State is just incredible!!!

Sort of confused here,,,, does the sale start on Thursday at midnight European central time or Friday at 12 pm central time so essentially on Saturday????
From what I understood, the sale starts at around 4-5am Friday central time

Hello Stan,
Quick question. The past purchase simulations i've made don't offer an option of world wide trackable shipping. Will this be implemented? I ask you because the domestic postal service in my country sucks (usually takes over a month in half to get to my hands once arrived to my country) and I'd like to be able to track the order given the time it takes to get to me. I've ordered seeds from different seed banks (all out of spain) and i've had some have tracking numbers, some don't. Thanks in advance,
Sorry I cant answer that, I only deal with US shipping. Try emailing your sales rep after placing an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back