Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. All items will be pre-discounted so no codes involved

Will the Canadian site do the sale too with the same discount percentage off? Including stock availability of GWK and Orange Diesel? Can't get an answer on this and would like to know so I have funds ready for an etransfer. Have not seen any updates on the Canadian website in a while either. I know you guys must be working extra hard on the new site launch along with all the sale logistics and maybe updating the Canadian website isn't happening for this sale this year. Or maybe it is!!!

Last edited:
Canadian black friday is a Go!!!! We worked out seperate discounts for Canada based on thier stock levels, you guys will have to order through the .ca store though. GWK we be available as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Canadian black friday is a Go!!!! We worked out seperate discounts for Canada based on thier stock levels, you guys will have to order through the .ca store though. GWK we be available as well.

Great news Stan. Will the sale start time be the same as the "world" site? That's my last question on the sale, I swear! Just need to know what time to set aside in my work calendar for this.

Not that I need it for the Black friday sale Stan but could you guys offer the sticker packs in Canada in the future please?? This is my first Mephisto BF sale so pardon the stupid question but when does it start and when will we see the deals on the Canadian site??

Great news Stan. Will the sale start time be the same as the "world" site? That's my last question on the sale, I swear! Just need to know what time to set aside in my work calendar for this.
Both sales will start on Friday 12pm Central European time.

Not that I need it for the Black friday sale Stan but could you guys offer the sticker packs in Canada in the future please?? This is my first Mephisto BF sale so pardon the stupid question but when does it start and when will we see the deals on the Canadian site??
Yes I will work on getting the stickers into Canada. Promo details will be out tomorrow with all the need to know info including discount for strains. The discounts wont appear on the store untill the sale goes live.

So does a person wait until the sale or can you put them in your cart ahead of the sale and then just checkout at sale time??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back