Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no matter what someone will find something to complain about. For me seeds are just part of the cost. Doesn't mean I buy at any price point but I understand that even at 20 bucks a good seed will yield OZs. And i will know its not grown in some fucked up kinda way.

Hands down best price per bean and u have to include the freebies cause nobody does that like meph. I want to try some autoseeds beans but all said and done I’ll wind up paying almost double per bean. Who else can u order from and get more free seeds then u ordered. Forget about the promos they run. $200 most seed banks or companies you’ll get around 10 at best 15 seeds. You spend that with meph especially during a promo your looking closer to 40-45 seeds no promo probably 30+ still. Usually works out to around $6 a bean. Well worth it as each I have planted has produced over 2 oz with the exception of 2-3 that most likely I stunted. Love meph gear makes me look like a master grower.

As long as you use the afn promo code they will give an extra 2 seeds per pack .. only buying from them directly though. If you buy their seeds from a middleman seedbank like seedsman or attitude you get what you pay for

As long as you use the afn promo code they will give an extra 2 seeds per pack .. only buying from them directly though. If you buy their seeds from a middleman seedbank like seedsman or attitude you get what you pay for
You don’t even have to use the code

I didn’t even know about the code or freebies when I first ordered

Order 4 single seeds,got 2 of each strain I ordered instead of 1 plus 5 freebies

I was expecting 4 seeds and got 13.I don’t see how anybody can complain about that

Here's a quote from mephisto on their promo thread..

((Offers and pricing structure -

Currently AFN customers recieve an additional 2 seeds per pack - For example If you buy a 3 pack you receive 5 beans within.

we aim to give much more in seeds than the equivalent order of our gear you could place elsewhere.

The reason we give more, is because we can! And to say thank you for coming to us directly. You guys are always a pleasure to deal with.
We recieve 30% of the price you pay through a distributor so it seems fair to give a larger % of seeds back to you.))

For an order of just 3 forgotten cookies you would get 5 seeds + 2 freebies that makes out to about 6.80 per seed shipped. That doesnt include the discounts that go live on friday, up to 50% off some strains.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Stan will that information be available to us pre-sale or are the promo markers staying up until the sale launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back