Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an idea when it will go live in central US time zone? I thought it was going to be 5 am. But after seeing a few comments above. I’m kinda confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The start time is 12pm Central European time, (Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, etc) so if you google ‘12pm Central European time in...(your location)’ it should tell you the start time exactly. Cheers

where can i find the list of black friday seeds and % off...gotta grab uo some stock
Strains and discounts:

Originals:

Chemdogging - 50%

Fantasmo express - 40%

Sodk - 40%

Sour crack - 35%

Toof decay - 25%

Walter white - 25%

Limited editions:

Gold glue - 45%

Forgotten cookies - 30%

White chem - 30%

Grapey Walter - 25%

White crack - 25%

Grape Walker kush - 20%

Artisanals:

Northern cheese haze - 50%

Samsquanch og - 50%

Fugue state - 35%

Sour livers - 30%

Sour stomper - 30%

Creme de la chem - 25%

Forum Stomper - 25%

Strawberry nuggets - 25%

Orange diesel - 20%

Illuminautos:

Ghost toof - 50%

Sweet n sour - 45%

Bubbasquanch - 45%

Deez nuggs - 40%

Creme tasmo - 30%

Port and Stilton - 25%

Jammy dodgers - 20%

Kind of bummed to see no 24carat here. But ribbzz says chemdoggin is a knock out stone too so maybe I’ll try that one.

Kind of bummed to see no 24carat here. But ribbzz says chemdoggin is a knock out stone too so maybe I’ll try that one.
I hear you Mizzo, just brought down a 24 CT last week. Love that stone!! Heavy heavy Indica, but Gold Glue is really marked down, and I know it’s a winner for you.

I hear you Mizzo, just brought down a 24 CT last week. Love that stone!! Heavy heavy Indica, but Gold Glue is really marked down, and I know it’s a winner for you.
Yeah I’ll grab some more since I only have a couple left. Hopefully I’ll have some dough to grab some sour crack too.

Yeah I might spend more then I want. I’m thinking deez nuggz and ghost toof 5 packs. Then a bunch of singles. Hopefully the freebies r killer too. And maybe they’ll feel for the poor guy who can’t buy 18 packs of everything lol. They have hooked up 3 in a single seed order but that was not during a promo and every other pack I ordered was 3+. With strains like these it’s hard not to buy more then u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back