Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have stated, a floating seed does not mean a dud seed.. It does not mean the seed is bad.. and it definitely doesn't give cause for concern after 24 hours.. As a matter of fact, the "floating technique" is how I, as well as many others, were taught to germ seeds. You let the seeds float on top of the water without ever letting them sink to the bottom.. That way when the tap roots start showing, they won't start growing downward or curl up. The tap roots stay straight on top of the water. Seeds float, or don't sink for many reasons.. Not all of them are bad.. Google isn't always right about everything, lol. I hope she germs soon for ya!

from what ive seen, seeds usually dont sink if they are either really tiny (basil, poppy seeds),they do not have a fully developed interior allowing them to soak up enough water to become negatively buoyant...or they are sitting on the surface film of the water (tapping remedies that).. older seeds can/will take longer to sink and may or may not germinate..ime
Stan said these dub grape seeds are fresh, and this one sunk after 12 more hrs swimming so im thinking (hoping) it should be ok!
thx :)

I got the mystery pack too. Does it say what it is or just random beans?

No. I misread it at first and thought i was getting random strains that would be labeled, but its a single unlabeled vial. I know they'll all be some fire either way. Just going to have to research and ask fellow mephheads to chime in on how she grows to figure them out.

I’m a put’em in the dirt guy myself, but lately have getting excellent germination with root riot or similar type plugs. Very easy to handle. I just place them in a cheap seed starter kit on top of a warming pad, keep em damp, lights on before they hatch, and move to soil as soon as I see roots coming out the bottom of the plug. 4 or 5 days max. Dusting the plug with a little myco dust before transplant seems to work well also:goodluck:
:growing: :growing: :growing::growing::growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

Just got our Sour Stomper beans gonna be our first run with Meph. Been growing Growers Choice for the last couple years, lately they been really inconsistent. Seed guarantees are nice till you have to pay shipping and mess schedules and tent space up.

Got freebies I could not find on their site, NCH x 3BOG

curious what these freebies will be, how long they will take to flower. Lots of regulars on here figure we would ask and see if anyone had some insight on these freebies.

thanks all!

Just got our Sour Stomper beans gonna be our first run with Meph. Been growing Growers Choice for the last couple years, lately they been really inconsistent. Seed guarantees are nice till you have to pay shipping and mess schedules and tent space up.

curious what these freebies will be, how long they will take to flower. Lots of regulars on here figure we would ask and see if anyone had some insight on these freebies.

thanks all!

Northern Cheese Haze crossed with 3 Bears OG.

NCH is close to a 50-50 hybrid, and 3BOG is 70% indica, so the cross might be 60% indica.
They have similar heights and harvest times, 11 weeks and 80-90 cm.

Most of my autos flower in the 5th or 6th week, and take 12-14 weeks total in DWC.

thanks all!
It’s Northern Cheese Haze c 3 Bears OG, should be really nice. I’ve just finished the Northern Cheese Haze and it’s very nice. As is the Sour Stomper which I’ve just finished too. First three are the NCH and the last two are the Sour Stomper
5781AABC-FE64-48BA-8363-F4AC5E71E323.jpeg
0067B013-8437-4BF1-B2B1-EF8B422D5298.jpeg
A59E11D9-4A86-482F-AD24-5C0B39D38CFA.jpeg
769BFAEC-CB17-456E-973C-DD3B4D5383CA.jpeg
C86EECFA-2815-45E6-BC88-29A842FFB6A5.jpeg

Man just cked tracking and mine are back in Denver :shrug: not real sure whats up with that :dammit: have 3 pots ready for beans looks like it will be another week b4 they arrive
Just got the call beans are here :yay: pics tomorrow :thanks: @mephisto

Just got the call beans are here :yay: pics tomorrow :thanks: @mephisto
:thanks: @mephisto you guys rock :headbang:. I ordered 7 each of MS, HH, PP, SOH, DG, ans SS, got 10 each, ordered 3 3BOG got 5.
Freebies 10 AB x SB, 5 AB x 3BOG, 5 24k x 3BOG, 5 24k x CQ, 5 NCH x 3BOG, and 5 CDLC x 3BOG for a total of 45 seeds ordered 100 seeds received :d5: and stickers
20191215_121503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back