Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and the freebies are all high quality autos. Mephisto rocks both in genetics and customer service.

@stan_mephisto
first one hasnt popped yet fingers crossed
of the remaining seeds one is much larger and lightly colored compared to the others. do you see a lot of size and color variation? usually lightly colored seeds are not mature, so just wondering?
i normally have a 100% success rate with your seeds, and the 2 sl and sn seeds from the batch i bought last year germinated without issue right before i started this double grape with the same method.. so kinda surprised

Ms.D made her pick of the freebies 2 24k x CQ are in the dirt :headbang:
20191215_140522.jpg
20191215_140519.jpg
20191215_140450.jpg
20191215_140445.jpg

:thanks: @mephisto you guys rock :headbang:. I ordered 7 each of MS, HH, PP, SOH, DG, ans SS, got 10 each, ordered 3 3BOG got 5.
Freebies 10 AB x SB, 5 AB x 3BOG, 5 24k x 3BOG, 5 24k x CQ, 5 NCH x 3BOG, and 5 CDLC x 3BOG for a total of 45 seeds ordered 100 seeds received :d5: and stickersView attachment 1138907
Nice :worship:
That should keep you busy for awhile I’d say lol
I love the new stickers too! :cools:

1. stick seed in ground just enough to block all light
2. pretend its in a paper towel - no peeking

13 for 14 seeds germed this way

again i need to mention i've been growing for like a day and a half relative to anyone else, this could backfire on me easily with only one grow done like that

@stan_mephisto will we see an update to the Canadian site before the Boxing day sale or will everything happen at once??

We will likely close the Canada shop a few days before the sale to make changes. Details of the sale will be released last minute as we are still waiting for some stock to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back