Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is going to be an exclusive Canada freebie for their sale.
I love Christmas but really could care less about Boxing Day and all the ridiculousness with people consuming so much and the endless greed after just getting a bunch of presents but honestly this is the MOST excited I’ve ever been seeing what our freebies going to be! Ohhhh man, Merry Christmas to Canada! And a Very Merry Christmas to everybody all around the world, Happy Holidays and Peace ✌️

Got mine in a few days ago :)

20191209_174436.jpg

Just got my update on my order being packed 21820's area! Im ready for these beans. I also got a few sour crack's that yet to be grown out. I ordered 5 singles double grape and 3 pack of sour stomper.

To all of my Canadian Friends :pass:
An edit by archie*
Sell,swap and trading of seeds is not allowed on open forum as per rules and regulation we all agreed to when signing up.on my fone or i could go into detail with links n stuff,srill can in 5 hours if need be.
Thank you:toke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a little envious watching everyone get their orders. Mine shows it was shipped over a week ago, but it has been "In-Transit" status for the past seven days. :frowny: Come on USPS, it was supposed to be a 3 day trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back