Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just call it 'new doug'

Ohh man your order missed today's shipments by two orders, my apologies. Your order will ship tomorrow!
Thank you for your honesty! More importantly thank you for taking care of me and all meph heads. You have another satisfied client.

I’ll try and grab a pic of my current meph girls this evening. 2 phenos of strawberry nugs, 2 phenos of sour crack, 4ams and a sour liversXsour bubbly. 9 girls total. Getting crowded and have a month to go!!!

Edit: for you pink panama growers. Do they get as big as mango smile? Trying to start planning for what’s next and may put PP with a SODK.

Last edited:
Thank you for your honesty! More importantly thank you for taking care of me and all meph heads. You have another satisfied client.

I’ll try and grab a pic of my current meph girls this evening. 2 phenos of strawberry nugs, 2 phenos of sour crack, 4ams and a sour liversXsour bubbly. 9 girls total. Getting crowded and have a month to go!!!

Edit: for you pink panama growers. Do they get as big as mango smile? Trying to start planning for what’s next and may put PP with a SODK.
As far as I remember the PP has the more indica and is the faster of the bunch in the new releases.. so probably the smallest aswell

@stan_mephisto thank you sir!! Landed yesterday like you said!!
20191211_140325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back