Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion on how to best hold a sale reminds me of when I lived in the midwest a few years ago and tried to track down a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle (rare-ish bourbon sold once a year for those unaware). I called all over to get the scoop. Some held raffles. Show up, get a ticket, and hope your number was called. At one large store it was first come, first serve. Which meant lots of people camping out overnight/s in near freezing weather. And finally, the one I was most surprised by but maybe made the most sense, one store confirmed they'd be getting just 1 case and would be selling it. But not to just anyone. "I'll be honest with you, if you haven't been coming in here and spending quite a bit of money, there's no chance, sorry," the manager told me. They made their case only available to those that spent the highest amount throughout the year. Which wasn't me. But I understood how they arrived there.

All that to say, you'll never make everyone happy.
[but a more robust site would help :help: ]

am i allowed to write in here now? ok, well, in the end, awesome. great products, just underestimated the increase in north american interest in top auto seeds by... um, a lot, lol. you don't need to do anything special for sales, just more of what's already there... thinking that boxing day sale will go a ton smoother. thanks for the extras!

I got all of my future ladies today. Mango Smile, HubbabubbaHaze, SourStomper, 4assedMonkey; and for my freebees I got Auto Blues X 3 Bears OG, Northern Cheese Haze X 3 Bears OG, and Auto Blues X Sour Bubbly. and a handful of really cool stickers.
I'm pleased with everything, but I was hoping to get that Forgotten Cookie cross. I'll trade

I believe this is going to be an exclusive Canada freebie for their sale.
In my humble opinion, the White Crack X Double Grape....... Probably be the nastiest, triche coated, highest THC, smelliest, stickiest,........ Mephisto Strain to this date.
I've had both strains, killers in their own right.
Damn....... Mephisto Guys, You gotta let me get some of those!

View attachment 1137012Just received my Black Friday order this afternoon.
Freebies:
5 24 Carat x Cosmic Queen
5 Auto Blues x 3BOG
5 Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly

Additional Seeds
1 Super Orange Haze (ordered 1)
2 Mango Smile (ordered 3)
2 Pink Panama (ordered 3)
2 Strawberry Nuggets (ordered 3)
2 24 Carat (ordered 3)
1 Double Grape (ordered 1)

@Brad_Mephisto @stan_mephisto