Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly have no idea. Once I am done with black Friday I can better coordinate with the crew and get details and specifics about Canada sale worked out.
Totally understand and when ya get a chance to work out details please give us the heads up. I will be travelling boxing day so just like to plan ahead.
Thanks and Happy Holidays to the Meph farm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly have no idea. Once I am done with black Friday I can better coordinate with the crew and get details and specifics about Canada sale worked out.
Lol it would probably do best to not tell people a time and just say a date to help the servers out.. people seem to NEED to order as soon as the store opens.. i understand people work or whatever, not poking at anyone.. I know you talked about a subscription and that's awesome for some people, I would go for it myself but how about just a simple pre order for people who cant commit to more than one order? I understand you don't have all of the strain discounts worked out but you probably at least know what you're doing with the new releases, you can just do a pre order on the artisanal and give an option to withhold the order to add new stuff on the sale day or send it after the sale has gone live.

I know the canada sale wont be as bad on the servers because were just canada as opposed to the whole world trying to get on your site, just thoughts.. I see lots of other banks doing pre sales

@stan_mephisto you guys out did yourselves again! Always impressed with your generosity!

I snagged a Grab Bag and a pack of 3 Double Grape

extra seeds and Freebies galore!

Double Grape 3 pack 5 seeds

Grape walker Kush 3pack 5 seeds
Port and Stilton 5 pack 7 seeds
Creme De Le Chem 1 2 seeds
24carat X 3BOG 5 seeds
Auto Blues x 3BOG 3 seeds
FarmFriends Forgotten cookies X Skyrone Stomper 5 seeds

meph.jpg

Attachments

• meph.jpg
    meph.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
I was waiting for an online option for this to be implemented, however, it doesn't look like that is forthcoming. I've reactivated the offline Bitcoin method now.

Awesome. Just waiting on some advice in another thread in mephisot section on what strains are suitable and Im coming straight at ya! Thanks for getting it sorted so fast.

Lol it would probably do best to not tell people a time and just say a date to help the servers out.. people seem to NEED to order as soon as the store opens.. i understand people work or whatever, not poking at anyone.. I know you talked about a subscription and that's awesome for some people, I would go for it myself but how about just a simple pre order for people who cant commit to more than one order? I understand you don't have all of the strain discounts worked out but you probably at least know what you're doing with the new releases, you can just do a pre order on the artisanal and give an option to withhold the order to add new stuff on the sale day or send it after the sale has gone live.

I know the canada sale wont be as bad on the servers because were just canada as opposed to the whole world trying to get on your site, just thoughts.. I see lots of other banks doing pre sales

Do you think this would actually make a difference though? The general NEED to be first is simply just people wanting to get in on the new stuff or limited supply at a great price. As you can tell by the sale, the servers were screwed all day long. Not releasing a specific time means the servers are going to be bombarded from 12AM until it drops. Then they will be super bombarded because the flood gates will open. The same thing would happen with a pre order. Either they make it fair for everyone and have a set time, or they risk pissing people off by doing it randomly and the hardcore fans maybe missing out on something they wanted.

The only answer is to beef up the website issues, period. Black friday sales and the crazy traffic that comes with it will not change no matter how you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back