Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN actually uses Captcha for our new user registrations. If we don't, we see a world of spammers trying to join the site (we still manually approve all accounts on top of everything because they still get through from time to time.) I understand there's pretty much always another option or "better" way to do things, but sometimes there's a reason for using the "status quo," not just out of convenience, but because they successfully work for the purpose they are intended for without needing to spend an arm and a leg. Not to downplay the security aspect of it, but the likelihood of someone using Captcha to "sniff out" growers so they can steal from them seems a bit "out there." :hump: I live in Colorado, I'd have an easier time taking a walk down the alley and looking for the first fence over 6 feet tall if I wanted to be a crop thief.

Based on the assumption that everyone involved in cannabis has a huge team, developers, or piles of money (which many of us do not.) Don't forget that common sense goes a long ways when posting about cannabis online (and that's free!) We've removed dozens of images from here over the years because someone forgot a box or letter was on the table with a postal address, etc.
You are very correct. Captcha does make it very hard for tor users also, I would love to advocate that AFN put up a tor acessible node for those behind the blue curtain (very dramatic of me, I have been enjoying some of Mephisto's hubbabubbahaze and what can I say!). Frankly your points are reasonable, I am hoping that as we move forward more non-dev friendly solutions will become available. Status qou is flawed in these instances. I would strongly suggest a simple tor accesible (easy enough to do if ye have a dedicated server) route to the website that does not have the captchas enabled allowing at risk groups to access the glorious AFN!

Tip for you guys, do the audio captcha, you type in the phrase or numbers she says and it is way quicker. It is the impaired option.

I believe this is going to be an exclusive Canada freebie for their sale.
@stan_mephisto any possible way to purchase a 10 pack of Double Grape X White Crack on the Canadian boxing day sale? I know I will be getting more than 10 freebies with the size my order will be but these sound VERY interesting to me,,,more so than the new strains!!!!

Want to thank @stan_mephisto for the swap of Cosmic Queens in my order. Appriciate how you guys look out and care for the customers.
I am right with you. I got an email Sunday saying my order was packed and had a note that a 3pack of Hubbabubbahaze was swapped out for a 3pack of SOH per my request. They're on top of shit in the middle of craziness. That is a sign of an organized team. I know how easy mistakes can occur in shipping, but the best way to prevent them is organization. Tip my hat to @mephisto @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto and anyone I missed, I appreciate all you do and put up with!

I am right with you. I got an email Sunday saying my order was packed and had a note that a 3pack of Hubbabubbahaze was swapped out for a 3pack of SOH per my request. They're on top of shit in the middle of craziness. That is a sign of an organized team. I know how easy mistakes can occur in shipping, but the best way to prevent them is organization. Tip my hat to @mephisto @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto and anyone I missed, I appreciate all you do and put up with!
I second that! @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto

@stan_mephisto any possible way to purchase a 10 pack of Double Grape X White Crack on the Canadian boxing day sale? I know I will be getting more than 10 freebies with the size my order will be but these sound VERY interesting to me,,,more so than the new strains!!!!

I don't think that will be an option. With special freebies we try to spread them out to most of the orders. So 10 freebies will likely get 5 special 5 others. Unfortunately there is limited amount or we would maybe consider that.

Double Grape x White Crack from one of our reddit testers. Delta9heavy

Attachments

• 3k3q3cu2zp341.jpg
    3k3q3cu2zp341.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back