Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up all. I just found this site, looking for info on mephisto. I been wanting to try them for awhile, Ive grown photos for years and heard alot of good about mephisto autos. Luckly I stumbled across the mephisto site on black friday weekend and decided to give them a try. To good of a deal had no choice but to give it a go. I grabbed the Sour Stompers . Its nice to see the guys are on this site and interact regularly with everyone also. From the update it looks like i got a few more days before mine go out order 22039. Hopefully next week sometime they can hit the dirt. I will be checking in and most likely start a thread on my stompers. have a great one all and thank you to the mephisto crew you seem like some stand up dudes so far--- Feva--

Whats up all. I just found this site, looking for info on mephisto. I been wanting to try them for awhile, Ive grown photos for years and heard alot of good about mephisto autos. Luckly I stumbled across the mephisto site on black friday weekend and decided to give them a try. To good of a deal had no choice but to give it a go. I grabbed the Sour Stompers . Its nice to see the guys are on this site and interact regularly with everyone also. From the update it looks like i got a few more days before mine go out order 22039. Hopefully next week sometime they can hit the dirt. I will be checking in and most likely start a thread on my stompers. have a great one all and thank you to the mephisto crew you seem like some stand up dudes so far--- Feva--
Welcome to the family. You’re going to like sour stomper. Try forum stomper too if you can get seeds.

I haven't had a bad Mephosto strain yet. try the Forgotten cookies or Jammy Dodgers if you get a chance. My favs. Nice to meet you and :welcome:

:dammit: dang weather held my order up. The anticipation is killing............................. I'm wanting to drop something from the freebies

That 24k x cosmic queen has been one of favorites of the freebies given out this year. Cosmic Gold might need to see a return

:thumbsup: thumbs WAYYY up @stan_mephisto I love me some

cosmicgold.JPG

or is it ?

goldqueen.JPG

haha
Either way both of mine are stellar !! I can highly recommend this wonderful hybrid in any garden :pighug:

Harvest Day 65 from seed
gq_3.jpg

Harvest Day 70 from seed
gq_9.jpg

:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back