Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I hope to wake up one day and everything is back to the way it was when I first started.

no way!, that would mean sending cash to strangers on the other side of the planet and crossing my fingers for 2 months
looooool!

Yes, that is the way it is I’m sure but the service has really gone down in the last year since Mitch has relinquished all the day to day “customer service” stuff to whomever it is that is fulfilling sales commitments. I think Mephisto Genetics are the top of the table in product but they are not excelling in customer service the way the used to in the past. I actually think they are in trouble in a business sense and I hope they get it turned around. Since I started with this hobby I have only grown a couple of plants that weren’t Mephisto Genetics seeds but as time goes on I am starting to look at other offerings due to delivery of product. I hope to wake up one day and everything is back to the way it was when I first started.
I think I know where you're coming from and for some other things, I might agree.

But not here. I am a scrutinizing, high standard holding mfker, and MG meets and surpasses my CS test with flying colors. Before more than a question or 2 cropped up about shipping, MG crew had posts on here and reddit about what to expect and the timeline. Not months, not weeks, but days til many orders would be shipped. Some maybe just over a week. I have zero issues with that. As a matter of fact, I ordered something from Best Buy over the weekend and it isn't even here yet!

I feel fairly confident that they could hire 10 more people and charge us 3 times as much. I'm not sure about you, but I have no desire for that. Not only have I seen Stan update some order number ranges and more specific info, I've seen him/MG correct orders for those that accidentally placed 2 or were a couple quid away from the next freebie level to get bumped up. Multiple forums to contact, multiple responses and info. Outside of giving a backrub while you wait for seeds, I'm not sure what extra Mitch could've been doing

try ordering seeds 18 years ago lol
this shit is a dream comparatively
Right? I remember my first ever order 19 years ago from Mr. Nice.
I think it took 5 weeks...? I figured they may not even make it through customs and still took the chance.
Meph4Life! Keep up the hard work.

Makes me chuckle that we're all a bunch of stoners that society labels as relaxed and laid back yet as soon as our beloved favourite breeder releases new stains and discount seeds we all get massively impatient. What an oxymoron! :crying:

Hats off to MG. :toke:
Best genetics, great CS and constantly striving for improvement. Keep on carring on guys. :headbang:

Did you also notice how quickly it went quiet? Guess all the impatient peeps got their parcels....?

Makes me chuckle that we're all a bunch of stoners that society labels as relaxed and laid back yet as soon as our beloved favourite breeder releases new stains and discount seeds we all get massively impatient. What an oxymoron! :crying:

Hats off to MG. :toke:
Best genetics, great CS and constantly striving for improvement. Keep on carring on guys. :headbang:

Did you also notice how quickly it went quiet? Guess all the impatient peeps got their parcels....?
Great post. I’m still waiting on mine but know I’ll be taken care of by the best. Ive got my hands full right now anyway with 9 meph girls. :biggrin:

Makes me chuckle that we're all a bunch of stoners that society labels as relaxed and laid back yet as soon as our beloved favourite breeder releases new stains and discount seeds we all get massively impatient. What an oxymoron!

Whenever someone comments on how chilled out stoners are, I always like to say, "Just try being around one when they can't get any weed!"

:lol:

my order finally came in last night and survived the heavy rain!! was hoping to get one of the new strain stickers.. but i guess that will have to wait until the next order.
20191207_071207.jpg
freebies:
3BOG x 24carat (×2)
24k x cosmic queen (×5)

and of course i had to pick up more DGs after my latest tiny harvest!
20191207_074348.jpg

Got my order two days early!

bf grab bag:
6x bubba squanch
2x sour crack
5x creme de la chem
------------------------------------------------
5x double grape
------------------------------------------------
freebies:
5x auto blues x sour bubbly
2x 24 carat x 3 bears og