Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I cant wait to get mine 1st on the list to run are Hubbabubba Haze and Mango Smile :headbang:. My current Mephisto White Crack, Double Grape, Forgotten Cookies, Ghost Toof and Purple Nuggets are starting to get a move on, got some nice gals going :woohoo:.

Cool, this thread has reached over 1000 pages/ 10000 messages

First 3 are Double Grape, number 4 is Grape Walker Kush and the last one is a a bud of Forgotten Cookies

View attachment 1134677

View attachment 1134673View attachment 1134674
View attachment 1134675
View attachment 1134676
pffft...middys
First 3 are Double Grape, number 4 is Grape Walker Kush and the last one is a a bud of Forgotten Cookies

View attachment 1134677

View attachment 1134673View attachment 1134674
View attachment 1134675
View attachment 1134676
:baked::mrgreen:

would that be like bio char?

BioChar is the unburnt pieces of charred wood or charcoal but not the charcoal we use to grill our food, that BioChar has ingredients added to help us grill ...... Biochar helps with drainage and moisture retention as well as to provide some nutrients .....

BioChar should be properly prepared and charged before adding to your soil, you don’t want to use raw BioChar from your fire pit in your pots, it will rob the soil of nutrients ...... There is info on the web on how to properly make BioChar or you can buy it ready made ....

The ash itself would not be BioChar .... The ashes itself can be used but careful how much as it will raise the soil PH.

Last edited:
Paid 11/30, still processing, wow.

Paid 11/30, still processing, wow.
As I understand it, it says "processing" but if you see that, your order has gone through and your payment complete. You're just waiting on it to be packed/shipped.

We had 2x the amount of orders as we did last black Friday, so there will be some additional time to complete this sale. In the advertisement we mentioned it could take up to 10 business days to ship. Today is business day 5 and we are just over halfway.

I am packing up orders 000021000 - 0000021200 if that gives you an idea where your order stands. A large number of orders will go out this weekend, and the rest will ship out before the end of next week.

I wish I could get these out faster, I take pride in our 1-3 day processing (typically next day!!), but it is a lot to handle. I imagine we still beat out many of the large seed banks on processing time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back