Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 2x the amount of orders as we did last black Friday, so there will be some additional time to complete this sale. In the advertisement we mentioned it could take up to 10 business days to ship. Today is business day 5 and we are just over halfway.

I am packing up orders 000021000 - 0000021200 if that gives you an idea where your order stands. A large number of orders will go out this weekend, and the rest will ship out before the end of next week.

I wish I could get these out faster, I take pride in our 1-3 day processing (typically next day!!), but it is a lot to handle. I imagine we still beat out many of the large seed banks on processing time ;)
Keep on keeping on Boyz... :slap:

We had 2x the amount of orders as we did last black Friday, so there will be some additional time to complete this sale. In the advertisement we mentioned it could take up to 10 business days to ship. Today is business day 5 and we are just over halfway.

I am packing up orders 000021000 - 0000021200 if that gives you an idea where your order stands. A large number of orders will go out this weekend, and the rest will ship out before the end of next week.

I wish I could get these out faster, I take pride in our 1-3 day processing (typically next day!!), but it is a lot to handle. I imagine we still beat out many of the large seed banks on processing time ;)
You and your limited staff are doing great. I can't believe people are complaining so constant and so early on, just days after placing an order.. I appreciate your transparency, even though it is totally not required. No other seed bank would tell us where they are in the order/packing process.. Not one! You have always gone above and beyond. The internet will eventually be the death of patience..

Note to the fellow meph heads.. Patience isn't simply the ability to wait... It's also how you behave while waiting!! Let's all be patient!

We had 2x the amount of orders as we did last black Friday, so there will be some additional time to complete this sale
I just got my email - my order is packed!! - I am so excited - For Mephisto I remember my mother's wisdom "Good things are worth waiting for" :}

I can't believe people are complaining so constant and so early on, just days after placing an order..

i disagree..compared to the amount of orders placed (according to Stan) hardly anyone has complained from what ive seen on here... maybe 1% of customers tops? lol i would call that pretty mellow.. but ive worked customer service for fortune 500 companies, so i guess perspective plays a large role.. were i running my own business still, the last thing i would want anyone to do is chase off my customer base by complaining about them complaining lol :)

Last edited:

Ordered on Black Friday and order was shipped out to Michigan this morning. Forgot to order everything I planned on so I placed another order. Both orders were combined and since I paid for shipping twice Mephisto is shipping additional freebies. Can’t complain about that!

As I understand it, it says "processing" but if you see that, your order has gone through and your payment complete. You're just waiting on it to be packed/shipped.
Yes, that is the way it is I’m sure but the service has really gone down in the last year since Mitch has relinquished all the day to day “customer service” stuff to whomever it is that is fulfilling sales commitments. I think Mephisto Genetics are the top of the table in product but they are not excelling in customer service the way the used to in the past. I actually think they are in trouble in a business sense and I hope they get it turned around. Since I started with this hobby I have only grown a couple of plants that weren’t Mephisto Genetics seeds but as time goes on I am starting to look at other offerings due to delivery of product. I hope to wake up one day and everything is back to the way it was when I first started.

2 Years ago I orders from mephisto for black friday sale, it tooks 6 weeks to get my order. Normal orders would take weeks. Now orders will ship from all three locations in less then 3 days? We have a much large customer base so you wont see page long responses from me, it short and to the point. In my perspective mephisto has stepped up its game from years past.

In what way has our service gone down hill?? Most of the problems we have faced over the last year involve the banking industry, nothing to do with quality and or customer service.

hey stan ....tracking number gives me an error.
not concerned unless u think i should be lol

In what way has our service gone down hill?? Most of the problems we have faced over the last year involve the banking industry, nothing to do with quality and or customer service.

try ordering seeds 18 years ago lol
this shit is a dream comparatively

hey stan ....tracking number gives me an error.
not concerned unless u think i should be lol
Its possible that it hasn't been updated yet, usually takes a few hours. Our I fat fingered the last few digits, you can pm me your order and I will check on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back