Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
Hey Mitch and Tim. I love the look of your genetics. I haven't ordered anything yet because it looks like the only way to purchase seeds from your US location is with crypo currency. I would rather order directly from you guys, but I'm considering buying through a seedbank because I'm uncomfortable buying crypto currency. I'm not too computer savvy. Is there any other way to buy your seeds in the states?

Thanks!

Hey Mitch and Tim. I love the look of your genetics. I haven't ordered anything yet because it looks like the only way to purchase seeds from your US location is with crypo currency. I would rather order directly from you guys, but I'm considering buying through a seedbank because I'm uncomfortable buying crypto currency. I'm not too computer savvy. Is there any other way to buy your seeds in the states?

Thanks!
They have credit card option available now but the site is closed due to the black Friday sale not sure when they will be reopening the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back