Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Anyone else still waiting for a tracking number?
Placed my order on Black Friday
Received payment notification from Brad- still no tracking info
Me too, was about to ask about it myself lol

So I had placed my Black Friday order on Friday the 24th didn't recieve payment request till Monday paid immediately and they still have not been shipped, they are really pushing the 10 BUSINESS days to ship after payment. Could have gotten them from overseas at my door before the time they could even ship them. Maybe they should hire help at these promo times. Or manage accordingly so they would be more prepared. BUT I do love me so Mephisto genetics so while I do believe there process and company could be more efficient I believe there genetics are on point.

Ordered Friday am, paid Monday after depositing $$ at bank. Am I worried about when my order arrives?.. not a bit.
When it gets here it gets here. I just think it's funny cause as growers we all have dealt with patience in many ways to our craft . But the hype and excitment meph has around these beans..AND PRICE. LET ALONE QUALITY & SERVICE. well worth the wait .. thanks team Mephisto. I know you guys are grinding away ..

I've not heard anything either, (paid on black Friday), but I'm not concerned. I'm a month away from finishing my current grow. I did send an email to Jez expressing the same, but also added indica dominant freebies would be great! :woohoo1:

Back