Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Mine arrived on the east coast today. Placed order at 730a BF and paid at 10am BF. Freebies were Blue Toof (special pheno). Still wondering what this is unless I missed it. Probably blues x toof decay, and the special pheno leans towards the sativa side since both blue and TD are primarily indica? I don't know. Anybody?
Auto blue Cush x toof decay. Special pheno beans came from a very gooey girl.

still no shipment info... ????
and no response to inquiry...???

Hey MG team - what's going on with 15045 placed 11/24???
please advise??

It depends on when you paid, not when you ordered. Did you pay on the Friday? Or the following week? Anyway, its supposed to be 10 days from payment. And they are busy. and obviously you are going to get your product. This is Mephisto. Not some fly by night rip off breeder. And obviously they had a very busy sale and are swamped.

I think you need to smoke some indica. Maybe a couple of them!

Don't panic. I ordered too. Paid that monday. Most i got back so far was thanks for payment letter. Aint heard a word since.

But I ain't stressing. It will get there. Just chill out a bit. Think about if you ordered and had that month or more wait.

still no shipment info... ????
and no response to inquiry...???

Hey MG team - what's going on with 15045 placed 11/24???
please advise??
You will get them and I can assure.U that and more than you payed for..That had thousands of orders to fill and I know we all get impatient even me but u will be all smiles when u get them in your hands and open them up..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

FWIW, I placed 2 separate orders. My grand total was almost $1,400. I received confirmation of payments and nothing since. But that's fine, I will get my orders. They will surprise me with awesome freebies, and I will gladly grow them. I understand people's excitement, but if you have to wait a few extra days for your order it will totally be worth it. I'm not really aware of ANY complaints when it comes to Mephisto and customer service. Today is Friday here, technically if you paid later in the day on Black Friday US time it would not ship until Monday.

I didn't ask for this sweet hoodie last year, but they graciously threw it in with my order! I have always been well taken care of, and I never worry about my orders.
IMG_20171208_233930.jpg

Back