Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Anyone else still waiting for a tracking number?
Placed my order on Black Friday
Received payment notification from Brad- still no tracking info

I am as well! Ordered that Friday at 7:05AM est.
I think we have a few more days before they get it all set. Today is 10 business days since and I believe that’s what they said the wait could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here I just emailed jez today. I also ordered first thing in the morning. It seems sometimes the orders work backwards. Meaning first in last out :crying: I know they don't mean for it to happen that way. But I am usually one of the first to order and one of the last to receive my seeds. It happens I guess.

do they ship via the post? curious once it hits canada or the US if it's handled by the post or not. It's Christmas peak now and I've noticed it's taking longer to get mail. That's the dicey part about black friday sales and overseas shipping. So close to Xmas.

do they ship via the post? curious once it hits canada or the US if it's handled by the post or not. It's Christmas peak now and I've noticed it's taking longer to get mail. That's the dicey part about black friday sales and overseas shipping. So close to Xmas.
Canada Post picks it up in Canada, not sure about the US.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Canada Post picks it up in Canada, not sure about the US.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

They have some lights of mine that came from the US. Autocobs. Sat in Montreal for a week before clearing customs. Still in Montreal after clearing. They are busy for sure. Hopefully the MG stealth package fast tracks thru the system.

Mine arrived on the east coast today. Placed order at 730a BF and paid at 10am BF. Freebies were Blue Toof (special pheno). Still wondering what this is unless I missed it. Probably blues x toof decay, and the special pheno leans towards the sativa side since both blue and TD are primarily indica? I don't know. Anybody?

Mine arrived on the east coast today. Placed order at 730a BF and paid at 10am BF. Freebies were Blue Toof (special pheno). Still wondering what this is unless I missed it. Probably blues x toof decay, and the special pheno leans towards the sativa side since both blue and TD are primarily indica? I don't know. Anybody?

What strains did you get? Maybe quantity matters, too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back