Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Got my pack today. Didn’t count just opened the package that said freebies inside. Major surprise to me my freebies r bluetoof spec pheno. Being that bluetoof is my first mephisto I’m super stoked as I only had 4 seeds left now I have a bunch and some which r “special” @mephisto could u tell me a little about these bluetoof specials. I think bluetoof is pretty special already lol.

Only downside, if u wanna call it that which no one probably would, is I was hoping for skywalker. Now I’m gonna have to order some skywalker. But that means another chNce at a freebie. Lol.

Got my pack today. Didn’t count just opened the package that said freebies inside. Major surprise to me my freebies r bluetoof spec pheno. Being that bluetoof is my first mephisto I’m super stoked as I only had 4 seeds left now I have a bunch and some which r “special” @mephisto could u tell me a little about these bluetoof specials. I think bluetoof is pretty special already lol.
You got me really excited now! Can't wait to hear about the Special Pheno, my order should be here soon. Man, my BT is taller than I expected at this age....any age actually. They said on the shorter side, must be some taller phenos out there!

Yeah my first one hit 24” but she was just a stalk with some smaller one bud branches(not stellar conditions I rushed her into a flower closet 12hrs of light) this second one is 31”+ with many side branches. Smells r the same I hope she gets the same blue(black) hues.

Man reading about all these crazy awesome freebies is making me more anxious for my order. Ordered early Friday but paid late Friday cause of work. This will be my first auto grow, but done photos for a few years now that we're legal in Oregon. Come mid January my 600 watt hps tent is going full meph head.

Also if anyone has any requests for strains they would like to see thc tests on let me know, we have tons of cheap testing facilities here in Oregon. Gonna shoot for sour Stomper and avt for Mr first sample, but with unknown freebies this is subject to change.

Growers love
Nebulas

Man reading about all these crazy awesome freebies is making me more anxious for my order. Ordered early Friday but paid late Friday cause of work. This will be my first auto grow, but done photos for a few years now that we're legal in Oregon. Come mid January my 600 watt hps tent is going full meph head.

Also if anyone has any requests for strains they would like to see thc tests on let me know, we have tons of cheap testing facilities here in Oregon. Gonna shoot for sour Stomper and avt for Mr first sample, but with unknown freebies this is subject to change.

Growers love
Nebulas
The testing would be great. Interesting to see what u come up with.

Back