Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

There r some growing but I haven’t seen any finished.
I can't seem to find any info so I was looking for a journal or something cuz I was making a decision between 4AM and Trident to start today

Edit
Ended up going with 4am but with a creme bubbly coming down I a week or 2 and a MBAP soon after and a shit ton of seeds (blk friday sale seeds not even in yet) I was trying to figure out what to pop next tryna stagger 1 quick strain with 1 longer strain

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow. Mephisto is very generous and good to their customers. They set the bar very high. Good luck to anyone catching them. It aint' gonna happen.
Last year I got more Freebies than I paid for! And an awesome Mephisto hoodie! I always look forward to Mephisto freebies, White Crack is a gem. They are very generous, and I am excited to see what I get this order.

Last year I got more Freebies than I paid for! And an awesome Mephisto hoodie! I always look forward to Mephisto freebies, White Crack is a gem. They are very generous, and I am excited to see what I get this order.

A free hoodie would be sweet, though I'm in for buying some sweet mephisto clothing to support the cause.

Growers love
Nebulas

My order arrived today the shifty fifty- 10 extra plus 10 auto cush n a couple of stickers fxxk nose what they are but lm gonna enjoy growin em- might try a bit of gorilla growin at just over a quid a seed it would be rude not too- all hail mephisto!!!! hope everyone gets theirs in good time n good order
Ps thanx to bill n the gang [HASHTAG]#14868[/HASHTAG]

Nice one @Mizzo81 its some deal eh? I just dropped some gold glue yesterday n saw some info on the auto cush( may of been you??)so lve put 4 auto cush in water and lm gonna try 4 gold glue n 4 auto cush in 4 18l pots- what could go wrong??!! ha ha

This is my Black Friday Order

The White Train
Alien vs Triangle F2
Assed Monkey
Double Grape
Sour Livers

Every Stain in a 3 Seed Pack! Great pic ore what? :)

@mephisto
I try to email you but no answer i know you busy but i hope you Shipp in the next Days i am in Europe and me and my friend ordering together, he need the Seeds next Week so i hope you Shipp the next Days.

Thank you!

This is my Black Friday Order

The White Train
Alien vs Triangle F2
Assed Monkey
Double Grape
Sour Livers

Every Stain in a 3 Seed Pack! Great pic ore what? :)

@mephisto
I try to email you but no answer i know you busy but i hope you Shipp in the next Days i am in Europe and me and my friend ordering together, he need the Seeds next Week so i hope you Shipp the next Days.

Thank you!

Hey andi,

Please remember the 10 working day time frame for processing orders.

For example, If you ordered and paid on the 24th November it will ship out by 8th dec,
If you ordered and paid on the 27th November it will ship by 11th dec.

Cheers

Back