Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

I’m also having a problem ordering. I’m getting this on all my devices
4a59eb0c930f749a3946847c8b07cb27.jpg

I’m looking to order soil and mystery mix 50 seeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super soil is in stock still..., 50 seed mystery mix is not

Just got an email notifying me that me order has already shipped - way faster than anticipated!

So I guess I will receive it by Friday or maybe in the beginning of next week.

My Blue Amnesia better hurry the F up and finish so these seeds can go straight into their new home.

I ordered from Europe by the way.
I also received such a happy email today! the joy! :d5::bighug::cheers::headbang::jump::joy:

Just got an email notifying me that me order has already shipped - way faster than anticipated!

So I guess I will receive it by Friday or maybe in the beginning of next week.

My Blue Amnesia better hurry the F up and finish so these seeds can go straight into their new home.

I ordered from Europe by the way.
What was your order number?

I seriously thought the site was going to crash lol I was up and down all morning, but had everything ordered and paid for by 7:19am. Smoothest transaction to date mostly because I was watching me email salivating LMAO They responded well also.

Hey guys, just posted this elsewhere but it seems relevant to share here too incase it gets missed.

For anyone who ordered but now has the tough job of waiting for their order to be dispatched..

'Hey guys! I know you all are super excited! And thanks so much as usual for the excellent support. You've no idea how much it really helps us to sustain everything we've got going and also reinvest to better the brand and slowly expand.

But just want to say quickly, please try not to get ants in your pants too much :D you'll all be sorted as quickly as possible. 100%

This has been the busiest promo, by far, in Mephisto history! We're definitely getting more efficient with running promos but now is the hard part.

We've taken some 500+ orders so they'll take some time to work through.

Also the ratio of US to rest of world orders is 2:1, so for sure Europe and elsewhere will be sorted and dispatched in half the time.

I think the 10 working days leeway will be fine to get everyone covered.

Otherwise thanks again! And much love Mitch'

Hey guys, just posted this elsewhere but it seems relevant to share here too incase it gets missed.

For anyone who ordered but now has the tough job of waiting for their order to be dispatched..

'Hey guys! I know you all are super excited! And thanks so much as usual for the excellent support. You've no idea how much it really helps us to sustain everything we've got going and also reinvest to better the brand and slowly expand.

But just want to say quickly, please try not to get ants in your pants too much :D you'll all be sorted as quickly as possible. 100%

This has been the busiest promo, by far, in Mephisto history! We're definitely getting more efficient with running promos but now is the hard part.

We've taken some 500+ orders so they'll take some time to work through.

Also the ratio of US to rest of world orders is 2:1, so for sure Europe and elsewhere will be sorted and dispatched in half the time.

I think the 10 working days leeway will be fine to get everyone covered.

Otherwise thanks again! And much love Mitch'
Thanks for the update boss. I'm sure some of us will think that message is directed towards ourselves, lmao me included. I promise not to bug you dude lol
The very first time I didn't know what to expect, but now I fully trust you, and besides I have enough of your stuff to hold me off until it gets here, lol As im sure many of us do.
Thanks again for your hard work.
In Mephisto We Trust....

Thanks for the update boss. I'm sure some of us will think that message is directed towards ourselves, lmao me included. I promise not to bug you dude lol
The very first time I didn't know what to expect, but now I fully trust you, and besides I have enough of your stuff to hold me off until it gets here, lol As im sure many of us do.
Thanks again for your hard work.
In Mephisto We Trust....

Naa no sweat, it's not directed at anyone in particular , just general info : )

My order just landed here in the EU.

Man you guys are not fucking around with the freebies.
I got plenty more than I ordered and some neat stickers for my stash box.

Thanks dudes! I can't wait to grow my new seeds!

Back