Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Beans arrived today.4 double grape,4 Heisenberg special,2 Beary white,and 5 auto Cush freebies.
Great service again @mephisto...any info on the auto Cush anyone??
IMG_0264.JPG

@Lizardking theres been some info. Short stocky and fast. 60-65 days. Pic that was posted she looked a pretty one with some colors in there and frosty. Should be a daytime strain as she’s energetic. I have two going now I think they’re gonna start to take off soon. Getting past the seedling stage.

@Lizardking theres been some info. Short stocky and fast. 60-65 days. Pic that was posted she looked a pretty one with some colors in there and frosty. Should be a daytime strain as she’s energetic. I have two going now I think they’re gonna start to take off soon. Getting past the seedling stage.
Thanks for the info dude...now you say,I think I remember seeing a pic put up of it not long ago.short and stocky then? I like big plants,but they will get grown at some point.
I’m happy with my choices of beans...I can’t get heisenberg to germ...been trying a good few days now,put grape Walker kush into germ last night,she had cracked her seed when I got home from work today...less than 24 hours,very impressed :pass:

I ordered:
Fantasmo Express x 1
Hubbabubbasmelloscope x 1
S.O.D.K x 1
The white train x 1
Stilton Special x 1
Bubbly Livers x 5

Freebies:
Fantasmo Express x 1
S.O.D.K x 1
The white train x 1
Stilton Special x 1
Sky Walker x 5

So double up on the beans!

Last edited:
I ordered:
Fantasmo Express x 1
S.O.D.K x 1
The white train x 1
Stilton Special x 1
Bubbly Livers x 5

Freebies:
Fantasmo Express x 1
S.O.D.K x 1
The white train x 1
Stilton Special x 1
Sky Walker x 5

So double up on the beans!

Wow. Mephisto is very generous and good to their customers. They set the bar very high. Good luck to anyone catching them. It aint' gonna happen.

Back