Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Ok haha I was fixing to fill PayPal up lol
That's what I'm using ATM is the amendment, Hoping it's a smooth Go with it.
I’ve had a few issues with stunting but with smaller pots. I think they key is to add some extra perlite because roots is already amended and rich soil.
Also just trust in the soil. Don’t try adding extra stuff if your used to liquid nutes. I’ve never even had to add calmag or anything and I grow under COBs and LED.

I’ve had a few issues with stunting but with smaller pots. I think they key is to add some extra perlite because roots is already amended and rich soil.
Also just trust in the soil. Don’t try adding extra stuff if your used to liquid nutes. I’ve never even had to add calmag or anything and I grow under COBs and LED.
So far so good I do use the dry nutes from Roots organic players pack, and there just couple days old but looks awesome. And I coned up the soil in my pot so looks like a plant on top a valcano lol

So far so good I do use the dry nutes from Roots organic players pack, and there just couple days old but looks awesome. And I coned up the soil in my pot so looks like a plant on top a valcano lol
Yeah just limit any nutrient use as it could cause future issues. You shouldn’t run into any problems as long as you don’t get an N sensitive girl because it’s heavy in N. The leaves will look dark and rich in my experience but stay super healthy.

Works great for photoperiods also. You can see how healthy the plants are
img_1384-jpg.776592

Yeah just limit any nutrient use as it could cause future issues. You shouldn’t run into any problems as long as you don’t get an N sensitive girl because it’s heavy in N. The leaves will look dark and rich in my experience but stay super healthy.
On the nutes I'm gonna use very sparingly I'm still trying to find my set up lol like the water only part. My last grow was a headache for me but the end results was good.

Yeah, it's Mephisto's Super soil Mix. That's GBD's recipe, I should have pointed that out.
I'm using it for the first time on my current grow of Stilton Specials. It might be a little early to make a judgement at day 14 but the plants are doing quite well-looking very healthy. I think the stuff will work really well.

Back