I'll post a little bit about my side experiment. I did Advanced Nutrients vs BioBizz, but I did not post progress of my BioBizz plant since I look at myself as a mediocre grower.

The first nug is Advanced Nutrients.
The second nug is BioBizz.

The BioBizz was roughly 1/3 the size of the AN plants and I had deficiency issues throughout the grow. Therefore, I don't think the organic buds met their potential. I must say though, the organic bud smokes smoother and burns more consistently. They weren't nearly as frosty though.. I'm sure I could have used an organic terpene booster, but it was a cheap experiment. This makes me want to dabble more into organics, but possibly growing photoperiods so I can grow them larger. Just random high rants...

Advanced Nutrients

580fbb0698d86831726878ce42208ef0.jpg

BioBizz

8d6ee958d79d9317c7b36dba728c465b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. My friend told me he also had a lot of trouble with BB deficiencies and switched to Plant Magic Old-timer and so far, having much better results and only needs one bottle at a time of grow or bloom. He says BB just prob isn't very good, but very well marketed.

If you look up Oregrown in Bend, Oregon, they only use BioBizz and ProMix. They grow beautiful frosty plants.

Yea I wouldn't discount organics yet man. If you wanted to be fair in your assessment you'd have to grow 1 or 2 out of 4 organic and provide just as much effort and sunlight to them =p.
We'll call this one "meef gets his feet wet with organics ;-)"

Pretty cool visual, thanks for doing your little side experiment. AN looks a little better, but both definitely look like some good smoke! Congrats on everything man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm sure I could add something along the lines like Terpinator, which I believe is organic as well. I'd have to read up on it some more.

Back