New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

462B95A7-A446-44F5-809C-C3CB3228CB85.jpeg
@NiceOption trust man, it’s a shame i don’t have a better camera and lighting or i could take some pics of the forming colas,

this is as good as a taster i can provide until she forms more mass. Pistils are taking on a little colour and calyxes are slowly forming and stems shooting up :cooldance:

Im a lucky one in my sources, linked up with the local medical community a while back the first time my nan had cancer and I got to chatting with this lady that my nan told me to talk to for her haha since then I've had a quality supply but it is quite pricey and I can't a get the more recreational strains unless I travel a bit further but that's fine. getting high of my face on a wacky sativa or super heavy indica isn't as important as my daily micro doses and evening relaxing bowls keeping me feeling close to normal most of the time.

Even so simply being able to choose what I have access to is amazing since the guy who used to do the Afghan heritage stuff and blueberry auto for me moved away and the guy with my amnesia is switching to stardawg for whatever reason after this one so he gave me notice and that was all the motivation I needed for a couple of tents lol
Hey man, I'm curious as to the cost of medical weed in the ukl?

I've been pretty lucky most of my smoking days and been able to get straight from a dedicated source. It's only been the last couple of years after being out the country for almost a decade that I've had to resort to 'street weed'. It's shit and quality varies massively.

Can't wait to smoke my first grow!! :chimp:

Hey man, I'm curious as to the cost of medical weed in the ukl?

I've been pretty lucky most of my smoking days and been able to get straight from a dedicated source. It's only been the last couple of years after being out the country for almost a decade that I've had to resort to 'street weed'. It's shit and quality varies massively.

Can't wait to smoke my first grow!! :chimp:

Man believe me i know your pain, when i moved away for six month i had to stick to sativex because it was the only medical supply i could get and it’s not very recreational either!

Here’s the thing about medical grade stuff in the uk, it’s basically the same price as your average street bud in your area except the deals don’t get as good when you buy bigs.
For example a gram is £10 on average and an ounce 180 for mids on the street, the medical stuff is £10 for a gram and then 210-250 for an ounce depending on the stuff. only thing that’s better about the med community here is that you get what you pay for. if you pay 180 for mids, you get good mids. if you pay 250 for all top bud and something with 20% THC to 10% CBD, that is exactly what you get.

:bighug:

i have that first grow desire too and my buds are barely formed!
:goodluck::hump::help:

Man believe me i know your pain, when i moved away for six month i had to stick to sativex because it was the only medical supply i could get and it’s not very recreational either!

Here’s the thing about medical grade stuff in the uk, it’s basically the same price as your average street bud in your area except the deals don’t get as good when you buy bigs.
For example a gram is £10 on average and an ounce 180 for mids on the street, the medical stuff is £10 for a gram and then 210-250 for an ounce depending on the stuff. only thing that’s better about the med community here is that you get what you pay for. if you pay 180 for mids, you get good mids. if you pay 250 for all top bud and something with 20% THC to 10% CBD, that is exactly what you get.

:bighug:

i have that first grow desire too and my buds are barely formed!
:goodluck::hump::help:
I see!

I do miss the days when I was getting a Oz of beautiful weed for £120... Long gone now though, bloody inflation! Lol

My buds aren't formed!! Plants are looking healthy though so not complaining. I'll happily be tagging along!

:vibe:

15A6B899-8F1D-41CF-BC57-863FAEB3AC0D.jpeg

Hi guys,
Update for Blueberry Auto No. 1 Val. Day 43 in soil.

Have now finally finished with the LST and have switched her over to a bloom feeding schedule. I have noticed that some of the pistils have started gaining a little colour and curlin, with more mass forming on the flowers and stems elongating. i have a pretty stuffy head atm and yet the perfume still manages to penetrate every now and then.
She is looking truly wonderful, very happy and I also have her on a 20/4 light schedule instead of 18/6 which i worked up to slowly as with the Marshydro panel it’s so silent i don’t mind it turning on before i wake up and she seems to be responding really well.

4A5E6560-2EF0-4590-8DCB-7FBFE089CC37.jpeg
74C60BCD-C1D7-407F-814A-DCCB2CF30D3C.jpeg

Update for Critical Cheese Auto Greta. Day 32 in soil.
She really seems to be taking off now, and has fully recovered from the LST I did to her yesterday and she is really taking to the extra space I gave her. I shall be giving her just a clear water drink next time round to use up any excess nutes as i noticed a tiny bit of tip burn but only tiny. have also stopped foliar feeding her now too.
C031208B-C012-4C58-98B2-63D21774A1C8.jpeg
B90C0BAD-11A7-496C-9164-5DDDAEFE6A05.jpeg

Update for Blueberry Auto No. 2 Tilda. Day 18 in soil.
Transplanted her using the transplant pot i created so i did not need to disturb the roots since i will need to make a second transplant. She’s now in a 2L pot for the time being until i can get a new fan to open up more space in my other tent so I can put her in the smart pot. A bit annoying but I started the white widow before i was whacked with an unexpected outgoing and don’t have much choice now.
She’s coming on well though.
694E3F78-DE11-4422-BE6B-8F865E9CC9BF.jpeg
FBFA808A-C20E-45BF-969A-B3F419E73822.jpeg

And the final update for today is the White Widow Auto Broomehilda. Day 6 in soil and I am amazed by the speed that’s shes developing.
6EC5D766-DCA3-4568-9C06-2A39974B4FCA.jpeg
B66A3002-7912-454F-8E5F-2EAA7BA5040B.jpeg

Peace and love guys

I see!

I do miss the days when I was getting a Oz of beautiful weed for £120... Long gone now though, bloody inflation! Lol

My buds aren't formed!! Plants are looking healthy though so not complaining. I'll happily be tagging along!

:vibe:
Oh man, i remember those days!

View attachment 974362
Hi guys,
Update for Blueberry Auto No. 1 Val. Day 43 in soil.

Have now finally finished with the LST and have switched her over to a bloom feeding schedule. I have noticed that some of the pistils have started gaining a little colour and curlin, with more mass forming on the flowers and stems elongating. i have a pretty stuffy head atm and yet the perfume still manages to penetrate every now and then.
She is looking truly wonderful, very happy and I also have her on a 20/4 light schedule instead of 18/6 which i worked up to slowly as with the Marshydro panel it’s so silent i don’t mind it turning on before i wake up and she seems to be responding really well.

View attachment 974361 View attachment 974360
Update for Critical Cheese Auto Greta. Day 32 in soil.
She really seems to be taking off now, and has fully recovered from the LST I did to her yesterday and she is really taking to the extra space I gave her. I shall be giving her just a clear water drink next time round to use up any excess nutes as i noticed a tiny bit of tip burn but only tiny. have also stopped foliar feeding her now too.
View attachment 974357 View attachment 974358

Update for Blueberry Auto No. 2 Tilda. Day 18 in soil.
Transplanted her using the transplant pot i created so i did not need to disturb the roots since i will need to make a second transplant. She’s now in a 2L pot for the time being until i can get a new fan to open up more space in my other tent so I can put her in the smart pot. A bit annoying but I started the white widow before i was whacked with an unexpected outgoing and don’t have much choice now.
She’s coming on well though.
View attachment 974356 View attachment 974355

And the final update for today is the White Widow Auto Broomehilda. Day 6 in soil and I am amazed by the speed that’s shes developing. View attachment 974363View attachment 974359

Peace and love guys
Wow! They really are coming along at quite a pace. Impressive stuff.

Wow! They really are coming along at quite a pace. Impressive stuff.

i know man, i’ve only ever watched photos grow before so this is pretty incredible to see first hand. i didn’t think it was possible lol

i was pretty sceptical of Zamnesia’s claim of 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest for the blueberry but at this rate those numbers don’t seem quite so unreasonable even if i probably will go over that

i know man, i’ve only ever watched photos grow before so this is pretty incredible to see first hand. i didn’t think it was possible lol

i was pretty sceptical of Zamnesia’s claim of 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest for the blueberry but at this rate those numbers don’t seem quite so unreasonable even if i probably will go over that
I'll definitely take a closer look at their strains. I've not really given them much thought before. I've only really paid much attention to their more psychedelic offering, but that's a less frequent adventure for me these days. :dizzy:

Back