Outdoor medicine under the sun

:smokebuds: G'day folks - hope everyones keeping well.

Time for outdorr short stuff mystery plant to come down - well it was last night. I took the top and a few branches off a little while ago but wanted to leave the rest as long as I could. Looking forward to this one drying and curing as sample was a nice smoke and hopefully this will go as well. First outdoor so not mighta got timing with last feeds etc not quite right since kept needing longer than I anticipated - open to comments as to whether should have been upulled earlier or later going by the pics.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Have to get some MI5 pics up so you folks can help me see if what Im looking at is mold... grrr

:smokebuds:

I need to take some better bud shots (which are nothing special in their own right) but can someone please let me know if the discoloration on the leaves is mold or just discoloration? cheers folks

1.jpg

wish i could help on that 1.
i need to learn to identify that stuff
myself so that i dont accidently
injest or vape any.
some1 should be along soon.

cheers matey - have had a bit of trouble with this one due to some humid weather which has got me worried a bit. Same. dont want to ingest any so if it is mold Ill probably throw out the whole plant as Im not gonna be able to spot which buds do or dont have it - not to worry - mother anturw giveth and she taketh.

hope yr well mate

when i first saw a Jem turning pink
i was shocked and almost pulled
her because i feared a mold problem,

i hope yours is just a leaf condition
or better yet,just something a flush will fix.

Hey Matey! I'm not sure what that is... Never seen anything like it. However, it could be strain related... I've had calyxes change colors just before finishing out... Wish I could help you better but someone will be along soon! Awesome harvest bud! :smokeit: It's so nice have your own top notch homegrown ain't it? +rep to ya Mate!

Looks like Cold colour to me...:wiz:

hey glaucoma,nice harvest bro!+repped!i wouldn't worry about the Mi5.it's just color.all mine do it towards the end.do you have your outside?
i haven't forgotten about the LSTing thread bro.i'm wait for one of the young ones to show sex so i can start from the begining with step by step pics as i'm going for reference.

Nice bit of a harvest you have there Glaucoma, looking very nice

:smokebuds:

Wiz would know! It didn't look like mold to me but I'm no expert! Looks great Mate!!

Back