Me and My Pee Pee

Lol.... Okay I just over thought that making sure you weren't saying something else ....a washcloth got it... And no potato peeler....lol..

Gentle Abrasion CGR...:D:

Oxygen levels in the body are directly related to pH.

Increasing pH from 4.0 pH to 5.0 pH increases oxygen to the cells by ten fold.

Each whole number increase by tenfold again, so 4.0 pH to a 6.0 pH increases oxygen by 100 times and raising pH from 4.0 pH to 7.0 pH increases oxygen levels by 1,000 times.

We have raised your PH around PH 1.5...if we had raised it PH2 you would have 100 TIMES more oxygen in your blood than 2 months ago...and the increased oxygen content is what you are Feeling as Energy...Hop digity

Unless the body’s pH level is slightly alkaline, the body cannot heal itself.
You cannot improve your health until pH levels are above 7.

That is all we did with you..Took your PH up to PH 7..and Turned on your Own Self-Healing..:wiz:

Acid decreases the body’s ability to repair damaged cells, decreases the

ability to get rid of heavy metals and it makes the body more susceptible
to fatigue and illness.

Everything pivots on a balanced pH.

When body pH drops , enzymes are deactivated, digestion is interrupted; vital
nutrients are not effectively assimilated.

Disease cannot survive in an alkaline state. But, in a low oxygen/low pH (acidic) state, viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus, Candida and Cancer cells all thrive

Candida overgrow on your feet because you were too acidic...

Simple when you know How.....:tiphat:

Last edited:
Bah.... Wish I hadn't clicked on the picture of the feet earlier on in this thread thats spoilt my appetite for a few hours :jaw:

Edit : CGR's feet lol

:crying:..Yup...a bit Graphic....

Guess we should be Please he didn't have Jock-Rot...:jaw:

Ha ha..I don't need to Look at the "Patient" to Diagnose...:coffee break:..Jock Rot is the same cause and Cure as CGR's feet.

Candida/yeast/molds left to Overgrow and migrate because of an over acidic Body PH.

They Need low anaerobic..(low oxygen/acidic..)..conditions to Breed..

High Oxygen Kills them..:tiphat:

No pics required...:D:

Good morning Guys.....:five:.....:rofl:....:rofl::rofl:........There not my feet......lol ......i pulled them from the internet , and there a lot worst then mine....lol....now that i think about it that was a bad idea...Charlesi own you lunch....

There not my feet......lol ......i pulled them from the internet

I'm sure I would have Pulled a Better set than That....:yay:..sorry..couldn't Resist...

:stir:..Ah..I See you are taking your PH Charles...no need to stir it that fast..the PH meter takes the strain...:D:

Back