Me and My Pee Pee

Big difference in a very short space of time..great work Aunty and CGR...:smokebuds:

You Remember Him from the 16th August...?

Wow ....smiling from ear to ear ...wow ....Respect and love all i did was what you said do....:grat:

His PH was abysmal....:coffee break:

Way to Go CGR...:High 5:

thank you...

Edit; and yes she tested hers back when i started it was in range ..so she is ok ...but il test it for a week and see what it is .....
and if it loopy i'l get her in gear......:piggy Hug:

Big difference in a very short space of time..great work Aunty and CGR...:smokebuds:

Thanks Duggy ...:High 5:....is this fast for a person to get to where i am from where i started Duggy ....you have spark my interest an seeing how my results compare to others.....how did you do?

Its not surprising, I came up quickly too..and with a few diet modifications it stays up...:smokebuds:

:stylez rasta smoke:....ok cool.....i'm not a Freak......:crying:

ok cool.....i'm not a Freak......:crying:

Because you had already started on a Good Eating Plan..you were Easier..:tiphat:

and because of the guinea pigs like stylez and Duggy we were able to experiment a bit to get the Best Regime of treatment going.

What you have to keep an Eye on now.

PH is affected by Light and Heat...as we go towards Winter we naturally Lose Both..
so you may have to maybe tweek doseages for a few months to keep you Up over winter.

But as long as you Maintain that PH you have now..you will be UP ..

How's the feet..?

The feet are bad .....lol....years of abuse..i blame Timberland boot company for my bad feet......lol....toe fugus.....that the doctor said would take a years of antibiotics to clear up but there not as yeasty as they where (YEASTY is that a word) i do a BS foot soak for 45 mins and then hit then with a potato peeler to get the dead skin., they look much better and are going to take me more time to get them right ...after 47 yrs of abuse ....lol

i blame Timberland boot company for my bad feet

I Feel a compensation claim coming on....:coffee break:..unfortunately it is all to do with You and a candida overgrowth because you were Too Acidic...

i do a BS foot soak for 45 mins and then hit then with a potato peeler to get
the dead skin.,

:jaw:..which part of foot soak and rub with a Flannel did you misunderstand...:Stones slap:

I know it is frustrating but it is just grow out time.

Nails take 6 months to replace themselves..the skin should be quicker.

You need to treat your feet like a Diabetic..any cuts could lead to Infection..so Take Care..:wiz:

BTW..you need to sign a disclaimer..

"Any extra children conceived after PH correction will be the sole responsibility of the Test participant.."....:coffee break:

which part of foot soak and rub with a Flannel did you misunderstand
..i have to read back to see ..whats a Flannel...the Material ....

You need to treat your feet like a Diabetic..any cuts could lead to Infection..so Take Care
...ok i can do that

"Any extra children conceived after PH correction will be the sole responsibility of the Test participant.."
:crying:......i got clipped (vasectomy) 9 years ago no more kids for me , but your right the sex drive is up up up ....lol

but your right the sex drive is up up up ....lol

Ha ha..All the Testers..:D:..either a jump in sex life..or Spring Cleaning...:coffee break:..all that extra energy has to go somewhere..

whats a Flannel...the Material

mmm..Face cloth...?..towelling...or one of those shower scrub things..or a bath brush..
Gentle exfoliation after the soak..:coffee break:

Enjoy your Sunday...:stylez rasta smoke:

Back