Me and My Pee Pee

i will..... you have a good one too :smokebuds:

almost forgot ....

7.1........feeling good sleep on and off today ,but much better ..:stylez rasta smoke:

Heading back in the right direction..how you Feeling...?

the last couple of days have been crazy for me..:stylez rasta smoke: but not for my PH

these arethe last three days .... not in order

they say pic. are worth a thousands words this is how i feel
article-2374059-1AF14FDD000005DC-733_634x640.jpg

they say pic. are worth a thousands words this is
how i feel

Makes it ALL Worth It huh...?....:High 5:

Not much to ask in life just to feel Well..Hop digity..get up with a bit Optimism for the day.

BTW...see how Shit you feel now if your PH drops back a couple of points and you lose a bit of sleep...?...

Misery isn't it..

but you were sitting Below that every single day before you Checked your PH..:jaw:...

No Wonder we feel Ratty huh..?

7.3 : :: : You're absolutely right I feel like I've missed out on a whole lot of life ... Just by not feeling good..... and I have had a very active and productive life I probably would have been ten times more successful had I felt better...... The biggest thing for me now at this point is learning how to deal with the stress I believe that's the catalyst that starts the wheel of bad habits.. ...not eating right which leads to not sleeping right which leads to me being Ratty all the time.. I'm back to one BS a day too ...I was doing 2 times a day for the last week... but the reading above is for the last 24 hours with just one half a teaspoon dose ... Everything is going good with my supplements taking them like clockwork...

Last edited:
You're absolutely right I feel like I've missed out on a whole lot of life ... Just by not feeling good.....

Yup..

And F-off Scarey to think a person you have never met on a cannabis site can diagnose and treat you with a PH meter and a tub of BS..BETTER than a Doctor who you pay and trust to look after your Health.

The biggest thing for me now at this point is learning how to deal with the stress I believe that's the catalyst that starts the wheel of bad habits..

It IS the stress..Stress is an Acidic reaction.
You will find your Tollerance of stress will improve after a period of PH stability.

The supplements we have you absorbing will see to that...
Time Heals..you have been ill over 7 years..a 2 month turn around time is Astronomic..:Cushty:

My Top Tip for stress for you..:wiz:..get a tub of 1,000 mg Vitamin C.

When ever you know you are heading for a stress situation..heavy work...playing with the kids..the dreaded shopping..take one or two VitC's Before you do.

It works like a Charm...:High 5:..Tried and Tested on your favourite guinea-pig..squeak..squeak....

BTW...did your Lady test her PH...?

You Remember Him from the 16th August...?

This is very exciting for me and scary all at the same time, i have worked
like a government mule for most of my life and i have listened to what THEY told
me to do about my ailments and some of it work but most of it just mask the
problem and got worst . i have been a victim of fast food fast life and
everything moving at the speed of lite ..lol....but in the last 4 or 5 yrs i
have slowed down I'm 47 yrs old i'm not a drinker but i will drink in social
setting once or twice a year .i recently stop smoking and started vaping
nicotine ,just that alone i feel better the only prescription med's i take is
meloxicam for arthritis and Hydro's as needed for pain (ONLY AT BED TIME) and oh
yeah my doctor put me on a vit.d prescription for three months i'm done with it
now but i still don't know what is was for :shrug:
Ok so here we go :

His PH was abysmal....:coffee break:

wake up pee pee:6.0

dinner time pee pee 6.5

bed time pee pee

Way to Go CGR...:High 5:

Back