You can’t go wrong they’re really nice tents. I love mine, I just saw @Builder0101 new gorilla grow tent and my mars hydro tent is the same thickness material. The biggest difference is you can unzip the gorilla all the way for easier access.
The material is about the same weight. The poles are definitely a little thicker on the Gorilla and at almost 8' bring on the tall bitches!

I tried searching but to no avail. I have a 2x4x6 with one ts600, as I understand it that's less than ideal for the grow space. Would two side by side ts600's be better? Or better than say one singular 1000?

I tried searching but to no avail. I have a 2x4x6 with one ts600, as I understand it that's less than ideal for the grow space. Would two side by side ts600's be better? Or better than say one singular 1000?
My 1st grow was 2 x ts600's. did ok.
Now I'm running 2 x ts1000s plus a ts 600 in the middle.

If 2x4x6, 2 units TS 1000 is a great choice. Considering that you already own one TS 600, add one more TS 600 or TS 1000 light. We have 10% off for all TS series light for 420sale 19th-21st, check www.mars-hydro.com, discount code : AFN

What's up, guys, do you have any purchase plan for your indoor growing? 420 festival is coming, celebrate this special day with all growers on the planet, Mars Hydro final 420sale here!
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

Time: 19th April-21st April
Sale items:

1. TS Series Lights (TS1000, TSW 2000, TSL 2000, TS 3000): 10% off
  2. SP Series Lights (SP 150, SP3000, SP6500): 10% off. Noticed that SP 6500 light is special 15% off in Canada!
  3. Complete Grow Tent Kits: 10% off
  4. Indoor Grow Tent: 5% off
  5. FC 6500 LED Grow Light: 10% off, only for the UK
  6. FC series and the newly released FC-E series lights don’t have the special sale this time, but if you have these lights purchase plan, PM me, we will pick total 5 AFN growers here, for 20usd coupons for FC 3000 &FC-E3000 light purchase, 30usd coupons for FC 4800&FC-E4800 purchase, and 40usd for FC 6500&FC-E6500 purchase, first come, first get. :woohoo:
Web: www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon code: AFN

Check the Mars Hydro 420 sale detail with this blog: https://www.mars-hydro.com/.../420-sale-mars-hydro-2021.html

Don't miss this big sale to get decent grow items at a good price!

MARS HYDRO 420SALE 2021.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, though no sale for FC and FC-E series, we will give growers 20-40usd coupons for these 2 series lights purchases during the 420 special sale period. If you are interested, PM me, 5 places in total, first come first get :smoking:

Ordered a little tent a week ago and never received shipping info. Sent and email a few hours ago about it.

Tent just showed up!

Not bad shipping times at all, but some communication is needed. Phone number on the website was useless.

Poor communication can run off good customers

Ordered a 2.3'x2.3'x5.2' tent for making seeds.

This is the size I use for my small indoor grows. My first couple of grows were single grows until I get my feet wet. This is what it looks like with a 3 gal pot. Was going to try growing two but I think my next indoor grow is going to be in a 7 gal pot and it may take up most of the space. I now have a decent humidifier which takes up some floor space along with a clip-on oscillating fan. Not a whole lot of room to mount the fan and carbon filter inside so I ran my filter outside the tent. So far it's working great.
Day 21 - 3 Weeks copy.JPG

This is the size I use for my small indoor grows. My first couple of grows were single grows until I get my feet wet. This is what it looks like with a 3 gal pot. Was going to try growing two but I think my next indoor grow is going to be in a 7 gal pot and it may take up most of the space. I now have a decent humidifier which takes up some floor space along with a clip-on oscillating fan. Not a whole lot of room to mount the fan and carbon filter inside so I ran my filter outside the tent. So far it's working great.
View attachment 1310071
Nice!
I have 3gal Rain Science bags for this tent. I just a little clip on fan, 4in variable speed exhaust fan and filter. Nothing but cheesy crap at the two grow shops I went to yesterday coming home.

Back