Mars Hydro 2021 New FC-E Series LED Grow Light Launch! :woohoo:

FC-E3000, 300W, cover for 3'x3' to 4'x4'
FC-E4800, 480W, cover for 4'x4' to 5'x5'
FC-E6500, 650W, cover for 5'x5' to 6'x6'

Bar-style design and Mars Hydro unique chips array, more even light distribution for the uniform crop.
They are similar to the FC series in shape. What are its differences between the FC series?
Check more on the global official web: www.mars-hydro.com
FC-E LED grow light: https://bit.ly/3ugdRoq
Coupon code: AFN

They are only available in the USA now, will in stock in Canada soon. For Europe, need 2-3 months more.
Mars_Hydro_FC-E_led_grow_lights-banner_2.jpg

Check the video, New Release - Mars Hydro FC-E Series Light Show

Leave your comments here about this new series of lights, thanks.

The new lights look great and I’m a little bit bummed that I bought my FC 3000 already. Oh well, that’s normal... But I’m happy to let you know that I was very happy with the older version, my plants were beautiful and healthy and the harvest of 850g (dry & trimmed) in my 1x1m tent was pretty nice! But still, I’m happy you guys keep improving. So great how this whole industry is evolving to make home growing top shelf bud a breeze:pighug:

Nice looking light. :smoking:
EP3

The new lights look great and I’m a little bit bummed that I bought my FC 3000 already. Oh well, that’s normal... But I’m happy to let you know that I was very happy with the older version, my plants were beautiful and healthy and the harvest of 850g (dry & trimmed) in my 1x1m tent was pretty nice! But still, I’m happy you guys keep improving. So great how this whole industry is evolving to make home growing top-shelf bud a breeze:pighug:
FC series and FC-E series lights are totally different 2 series lights, hard to say which one is better.

For example, check Mars Hydro FC-E6500 and FC-6500 differences here
Price: 769.99usd,899.99usd
Chips Brand: BridgeLux, Samsung and Osram
Chips Qty: 3978pcs, 2688pcs,
PPE: 2.7umol/j , 2.8umol/j
Power Supply: Moso, Inventronics
Installation: Detachable bars, customer install; Foldable, no installation required

Which one do you prefer? :smoking:
FCE-VS-FC.jpg

Except for TSL 2000 light, we added some new items to the 420 sale this week, check if you guys need these
www.mars-hydro.com
coupon code: AFN
Happy growing and have a good weekend.
Don't forget to enter the mars hydro 420 giveaway here, the first-round winner will come out today :smoking:

420 SALE MARS HYDRO.png

Don't forget to enter the mars hydro 420 giveaway here, the first-round winner will come out today :smoking:

I'm having a small little giggle that you forgot to announce the winner.... Mars Hydro Tina kept forgetting last year in the numbers draw to announce the number range etc.. We had quite a bit of fun out of that :biggrin:

FC series and FC-E series lights are totally different 2 series lights, hard to say which one is better.

For example, check Mars Hydro FC-E6500 and FC-6500 differences here
Price: 769.99usd,899.99usd
Chips Brand: BridgeLux, Samsung and Osram
Chips Qty: 3978pcs, 2688pcs,
PPE: 2.7umol/j , 2.8umol/j
Power Supply: Moso, Inventronics
Installation: Detachable bars, customer install; Foldable, no installation required

Which one do you prefer? :smoking:
View attachment 1305209
Here's a great vid on the new light!

I'm having a small little giggle that you forgot to announce the winner.... Mars Hydro Tina kept forgetting last year in the numbers draw to announce the number range etc.. We had quite a bit of fun out of that :biggrin:
On weekends, I'm a little lazy, and I lost my phone yesterday, bad sad day:sadcry:

Back