@Marshydro
I didn't see it mentioned on the forum but I saw that there's an up to 20% discount sale on from Mars Hydro at the moment, just in case anyone is in the market for a new light :)
Thanks for reminding me!

Hey, all growers, we have the Spring sale and clearance sale these days. Some items in some areas over 20% discount.

For example, SP 3000 is 349.99usd/pc in Canada, TS 3000 is only 380usd/pc.

Check more on our website, www.mars-hydro.com
Discount code " AFN ", helps get an extra discount.

mars hydro sale.jpg

Considering buying a Mars Hydro grow tent. Is there an AFN discount code?
I'm very happy with the Mars Hydro lights I have but the 2x4x6ft tent isn't the greatest quality and design, it'll do for Autos but I wouldn't chance photoperiods in it.
It was only 106 Euros though so I wasn't expecting more than I got, also they don't sell spare parts for their tents so it is a new one if a zipper breaks or whatever.
For a tent my next one will be Green Qube.

I have a small Mars Hydro tent (2.3x2.3x5). Pretty happy with it. Good quality tent compared to some others I’ve seen. With the small grows I do I don’t feel the need to spend $$$ for a Gorilla tent.

How come you did away with the IR & UV?
Why did you drop them?
Thanks,
EP3
SP 3000 have only 4pcs UVA 410, and 4pcs IR 730 before, we consider few diodes not a big influence for plants growing, and some growers feedback us want to control IR and UV lights independently, so we decide to cancel IR and UV for some models so that growers can choose the light which they need.

Reactions: EP3
Back