How about a Mars Hydro grow challenge? Maybe different for different lights. I am currently using a TS-1000 for my GSC grow
GSC week 2 | GSC update 3/8 | The Autoflower Network

I have been wanting to get the Mars Hydro sp3000 but for financial reasons must wait til harvest
So yea a Mars Hydro giveaway would be dope

~Cannabisius~
There were a few hiccups, need to figure out, we haven't announced the winner yet, but the statistical work is already done on Tuesday

Hi all growers, the FC 3000 and FC 4800 are restocked in the USA warehouses now, they are all the new version, with the new chips array design. Check below the updated PPFD map. :smoking:

The new version of FC lights is in the USA, Australia, and Russia now.
Canada and UK are still the old versions.
EU warehouse FC are out of stock, the upcoming FC lights are the new versions.

We know that when the effective PAR value, PPFD is over 1200ΞΌmol/mΒ²/s, plant plants can't absorb it. That's the reason we newly array the FC series light chips, the center ppfd is not too high as before, and the around area value is also even better than before. When the first grower gets the new FC lights, they will surprise our new design.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

And our new series light, which will be released in April, also with the same chips array design. Stay tuned! :headbang:

Mars Hydro product best price online www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon code: AFN

NEW FC 3000 PPFD MAP
FC 3000-PPFD-Mars Hydro LED grow light.jpg

NEW FC 4800 PPFD MAP
FC 4800-PPFD-Mars Hydro LED grow light.jpg

NEW FC 6500 LED PPFD MAP
FC 6500-PPFD-Mars Hydro LED grow light.jpg

Mars tsl 2000 kicking ass. Very happy for my first grow with her. I have the sp250 first in the other tent. Wanted the sp3000 but couldn't see the 140 dollar increase in price from the sp250 for 50 more true watts. So bought the tsl. 2 plants in a 2.5x4.5x6.5 foot tent.
20210309_212229.jpg
20210309_212545.jpg
20210309_213018.jpg
20210309_213029.jpg

What are you feeding that beatiful monter?

Very nice
The green leaf mega crop lineup. I ignored all ppms with the monster and ended up hitting 6 and 8 grams of megacrop..most my plants take 3.5 to 4 max. A few weeks of ppm feeds in the 900+ range. Heavy run off. The apple juice @WildBill is pretty funny but believe it or not this been one of my watering bottles for half gallon 3 years now lol. She the only OG left lol

The green leaf mega crop lineup. I ignored all ppms with the monster and ended up hitting 6 and 8 grams of megacrop..most my plants take 3.5 to 4 max. A few weeks of ppm feeds in the 900+ range. Heavy run off. The apple juice @WildBill is pretty funny but believe it or not this been one of my watering bottles for half gallon 3 years now lol. She the only OG left lol
See! I told him so!:cools:

Back