Do you figure out any better place way to get a better PPFD map?
It would be difficult to get a more even map that what he did in the vid. Seems like moving more lights to the edge of each bar has helped provide a very even map. Mars R&D department needs a ^5!

It would be difficult to get a more even map that what he did in the vid. Seems like moving more lights to the edge of each bar has helped provide a very even map. Mars R&D department needs a ^5!
Check Mars Hydro suggested setting place, the small triangle place

Guys, do you own which one FC 3000 lights? They are 2 versions, the left one is old with IR and UV, the left now is new version, with new chips array.
Mars Hydro FC series chips array also changed.
Mars Hydro FC 3000.png

Guys, do you own which one FC 3000 lights? They are 2 versions, the left one is old with IR and UV, the left now is new version, with new chips array.
Mars Hydro FC series chips array also changed.
View attachment 1307577
What’s the difference between the 2 lights❓ Just the spectrum❓
#️⃣Marshydro420sale
Ripening upβ˜ƒοΈ
1B9988DE-53D3-4F77-A11E-829D96F9ABF0.jpeg

What’s the difference between the 2 lights❓ Just the spectrum❓
#️⃣Marshydro420sale
Ripening upβ˜ƒ
View attachment 1307588
The biggest difference the chip's array! One chips evenly. One is center loose, sides tight, this will help distribute lights more evenly and get uniform crop

I decided to try one of your tents. It fits the spot I have and it fits the use.
You can’t go wrong they’re really nice tents. I love mine, I just saw @Builder0101 new gorilla grow tent and my mars hydro tent is the same thickness material. The biggest difference is you can unzip the gorilla all the way for easier access.

Back