Maybe upgrade it to a TS1000 when you speak/mail with warranty

I'd happily exchange my 2 TS600 with board faults for a new TS1000. The lights are pristine aside from fault so I'm sure most of the housing could be repurposed

Maybe upgrade it to a TS1000 when you speak/mail with warranty
As you know, the TS600 is designed without a power supply, needs work under stable voltage environments, once the voltage appears unstable, it is easy to short circuit, the light off. If you do not want to use TS600, I recommend to upgrade to the TS1000 lamp, pay the difference

I'd happily exchange my 2 TS600 with board faults for a new TS1000. The lights are pristine aside from fault so I'm sure most of the housing could be repurposed
Ok, I will apply this for you tomorrow when we are in the office, waiting my news

As you know, the TS600 is designed without a power supply, needs work under stable voltage environments, once the voltage appears unstable, it is easy to short circuit, the light off. If you do not want to use TS600, I recommend to upgrade to the TS1000 lamp, pay the difference

I'm sorry but the only voltage fluctuation here would be the turning on/off with a timer as it's running 12/12. The last one went when I unplugged and replugged it, this one when the timer came back on. If they're not suitable for ue with timers please advise?

Ok, I will apply this for you tomorrow when we are in the office, waiting my news

Much appreciated, thank you. I will send across images to email address a little later along with original order details and replacement dates.

Hi, for the 80x80cm tent, the TSW 2000 is a great choice, it's 300w, the coverage is for 90x90cm flower, perfectly matches your grow tent.
View attachment 1263218
Hi and thanks for the info will order one from eu store i presume there is no discount for afn members the height i have is 170cm is that sufficient i always lst them anyway is there any other version of the same light.

Hi and thanks for the info will order one from eu store i presume there is no discount for afn members the height i have is 170cm is that sufficient i always lst them anyway is there any other version of the same light.
Discount code is AFN

Mine is a 180cm and I have loads of room to spare up top, the rest of the tent is a different thing though :)

Back