Is there a place I can find the manual for the SP-3000 online? And specifically what is the recommended distance for full strength in flowering? Thanks!
Hey, check here info, for your reference:

When you use the dimming function, the hanging height keep 12''x-18''(30-45cm), and Here are the dimming suggestions:
-Clone and Germination stage: 30%
-Seedling and Early veg: 50%
-Veg: 75%-100%
-Growth and Blossom: 100%

If you don't use the dimming function, keep full power, here is the recommend hanging height:
Height: Seedling: 24'' , Germination: 24''-30'' , Veg: 18''-24'' , Flower: 12''-18''
Light time: Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) , Flower: 12/12(on/off)

Mars Hydro SP 3000 led grow light using suggestions.png

Hey growers, the Balck Friday giveaway is over, the lucky number is #66, winner is @Jpkindbud , congratulations! :woohoo:
The prize is TS 1000 grow light, 150w, for 2'x2' flower and 3'x3' veg, dimming knob functions, easily adjust the light brightness!
December is the last month of 2020, and the new year is coming soon! All take care of our plants in the cold winter, and stay safe, have a happy ending in 2020! :bighug:There will be a new giveaway soon, stay tuned! :headbang:

TS1000.jpg

Congrats, man! KILLER light, I have the TSW 2000 and I absolutely love it. Happy Growing!!!! :smoking:

Excellent man, I was kinda worried that it wouldn't be you because of the way pictures were posted etc.. , enjoy it, you will LOVE the TS1000
@Jpkindbud

Hey growers, the Balck Friday giveaway is over, the lucky number is #66, winner is @Jpkindbud , congratulations! :woohoo:
The prize is TS 1000 grow light, 150w, for 2'x2' flower and 3'x3' veg, dimming knob functions, easily adjust the light brightness!
December is the last month of 2020, and the new year is coming soon! All take care of our plants in the cold winter, and stay safe, have a happy ending in 2020! :bighug:There will be a new giveaway soon, stay tuned! :headbang:

View attachment 1260290
This is what I wanted to do with my Spider-farmer SF-1000. Put it up against your Ts-1000!

Thanks everyone for the congrats on the win of TS1000 I will make good use of it! @ Bigg Al I will definitely run a girl to compare. When I get the new light I'll be putting it in my 2x2 closet and putting a hso passion fruit punch photoperiod under it for a scrog ( got a post for that run) unless you wanna do an auto... I got hso chocolate mint og autos left... Or will have to get some more. Wanna do some reds! Like dark devil or tropicana poison, red poison,red mandarin...

Hey, check here info, for your reference:

When you use the dimming function, the hanging height keep 12''x-18''(30-45cm), and Here are the dimming suggestions:
-Clone and Germination stage: 30%
-Seedling and Early veg: 50%
-Veg: 75%-100%
-Growth and Blossom: 100%

If you don't use the dimming function, keep full power, here is the recommend hanging height:
Height: Seedling: 24'' , Germination: 24''-30'' , Veg: 18''-24'' , Flower: 12''-18''
Light time: Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) , Flower: 12/12(on/off)

View attachment 1259911
Sorry, but the bold figures are incorrect.

The PPFD figures are too high at those heights.
At 100% 24'' is the lowest this light should be used with out CO2. 18" and most assuredly 12" is WAAAAAAAY too close!

You guys need to correct this on your site.
Mars_Hydro_SP3000_LED_grow_light-PPFD.jpg

Jumped on a SP 3000 last Friday! Looking forward to firing it up! Hope it lives up to the hype! I expect it will do just fine! PEACE.....

Jumped on a SP 3000 last Friday! Looking forward to firing it up! Hope it lives up to the hype! I expect it will do just fine! PEACE.....
Looking forward to hear how you like it, I'm tempted by one of those but am sort of changing my mind to 2 x FC3000 instead

It's a great little light.

Back