They, limited quantities. We offer the sale 4 days, 27th-30th, even stock is tight or some times is sold out, you guys still can preorder during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale, when the new batches arrive our warehouse, we will arrange the shipping :biggrin:
there still giving a better deal.. how can they afford to give a better deal than the own manufacture ?

We also can do the better deal if the stock is in enough, but the stock situation doesn't allow us do this. Which product do you check? Link?

Good morning, the Cyber Monday is on, we will offer SP 6500, 10% off, and with the code" bestmars ", there will be an extra 5% discount.
Last Chance to ge tSP 6500 Samsung lm301b Osram full spectrum led grow light with $719.99, Save $115!
0:00-2:00 2 hours only.

Mars Hydro sp6500-683.99usd-Cyber Monday Sale.jpg

And Cyber Monday Sale, on 30th, discount code " AFN ", extra 3% off
-15% discount for indoor grow tents
-10% discount for SP6500
-10% off for lights of the TS series and SP 150
-5% discount for FC6500
-5% discount for complete grow kits

The last day of the sale, don't miss it!

Anyone have their order ship? They made the label but hasnt been taken out to shipper yet?
:shrug:

Order from the official website? The UPS or FedEx shipping?
No I had issues with it getting pushed thru. So the guy via website sent me an invoice and I paid via paypal. He sent me a tracking # but it hasnt been dropped off to ups yet

Is there a place I can find the manual for the SP-3000 online? And specifically what is the recommended distance for full strength in flowering? Thanks!

No I had issues with it getting pushed thru. So the guy via website sent me an invoice and I paid via paypal. He sent me a tracking # but it hasnt been dropped off to ups yet
I think we arranged the shipping on Monday, maybe just creates the shipping label now, the UPS haven't pick up yet, you can check it tomorrow morning to see any updates.

Ok. I'm not complaining or upset just super duper excited!
Thank you for becoming a Mars Hydro customer and your kindly understanding, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale, Oline order is too much, the express company process the shipping speed will be a little slower than normal.:pass:

Back