So many options but Mars seemed to be the latest and greatest! Plus they support this site very well. Cant wait! I have some Twisted Cookie autos Im gonna give a go! Will post pics if I can figure out how to do it....... Was looking for a good coverage light for a 2x4 tent. Seems to be the best pick for that app. Currently growing in a 3x2 with a Maxsisun 1200. It does OK......but thats it just OK....Looking for a bigger bang I guess.....Story of my life.........

My Nephew has caught the auto flower bug as well. Gonna gift him my old setup so he can get started! Currently a medical patient in NY. CANNOT afford their "not for profit" cannabis. Did some poking around and found this site, realized how easy it was to cultivate my own meds. Of course with the lovely wifeys permission have had four successful runs so far! Found this new hobby to be a lot of fun!

What size tent?
I have a bit of a project in mind that would involve using them in the 2x4x6ft tent for a complete sunny sky, you can just about squeeze them in, and then use the two TS1000 in two smaller 2x2x5ft tents, obviously the two FC3000 can be used in bigger tents as well later on.

Hi @Marshydro I'm afraid I have a 3rd panel that has broken. This is now the 2nd TS600 to show the exact same fault. I can dig out the old one if needs be. I've also had a driver go on a TS1000. Both replaced and now the 600 replacement has gone too. Given I'm 2/2 I can only assume this is a known fault?

IMG_20201209_010313.jpg

Hi I would like to change from hps to led was looking at the ts1000 or ts2000 for my tent 80x80x170cm which light would be the best for the size tent

Hi @Marshydro I'm afraid I have a 3rd panel that has broken. This is now the 2nd TS600 to show the exact same fault. I can dig out the old one if needs be. I've also had a driver go on a TS1000. Both replaced and now the 600 replacement has gone too. Given I'm 2/2 I can only assume this is a known fault?

View attachment 1263064
Hi Highdry, please kindly send the email at warranty@mars-hydro.com, we will arrange the replace light for you

Hi I would like to change from hps to led was looking at the ts1000 or ts2000 for my tent 80x80x170cm which light would be the best for the size tent
Hi, for the 80x80cm tent, the TSW 2000 is a great choice, it's 300w, the coverage is for 90x90cm flower, perfectly matches your grow tent.
TSW2000.jpg

Back