Plant under the reflector 192, seems the plants like the light:biggrin:
420-magazine-mobile1401360748.jpg

Hello everyone:smokeout:
Now all our lights have two types of power cord, 110v power cord and 220v power cord. Do you think it is necessary to have the 110v power cord? And how many people would like to use the 240v power cord? Welcome your great views:welcome:
NI]H~N}MN6MKC9XFL$BP5AK.png

Hello Everyone,
Today we received a picture from one of our customers, he said he bought the light on eBay with 200USD. What do you think about the above pic?
TQ3]D${D[APBG6JY1SQHE[G.jpg

Guess some people already found the question, this light is old Mars II 700, which is no growth and bloom switches, and the sticker have been rolled up, it means the light is used.

We hope everyone be careful if you gonna purchase the Mars Hydro products on other shopping platform. For now the price of all our products on our official website are cheapest, if you found some Mars Hydro Products' price are cheaper than our official website, that might the fake Mars Hydro Products or used. We do not want to see such a thing happen again.
fk.jpg

Mars has come along way I can get product as right from Canada. There TEnts are second to none and the prices are fantastic. 1680D not 210D or even 600D. My 600D no name tent is on its way out after three years of use the poles are bent the floor wore right through. There poles can handle 65KGS and get this they have my size 5X9X7. Onto there newer lights they are priced very competitively and can be shipped with in Canada. I am really digging Mars and there advances. No worries about boarder clowns ruining my day

Back