Mars has come along way I can get product as right from Canada. There TEnts are second to none and the prices are fantastic. 1680D not 210D or even 600D. My 600D no name tent is on its way out after three years of use the poles are bent the floor wore right through. There poles can handle 65KGS and get this they have my size 5X9X7. Onto there newer lights they are priced very competitively and can be shipped with in Canada. I am really digging Mars and there advances. No worries about boarder clowns ruining my day
Hi @Fairlynew
Thank you so much:bighug:You made my day!

Mars has come along way I can get product as right from Canada. There TEnts are second to none and the prices are fantastic. 1680D not 210D or even 600D. My 600D no name tent is on its way out after three years of use the poles are bent the floor wore right through. There poles can handle 65KGS and get this they have my size 5X9X7. Onto there newer lights they are priced very competitively and can be shipped with in Canada. I am really digging Mars and there advances. No worries about boarder clowns ruining my day
For now most of our customers who bought the fake Mars Hydro Products are from eBay, some so-called Mars Hydro lights are very cheap on eBay, we want everyone know that all the Mars Hydro Products price are cheapest on our official website.

For now most of our customers who bought the fake Mars Hydro Products are from eBay, some so-called Mars Hydro lights are very cheap on eBay, we want everyone know that all the Mars Hydro Products price are cheapest on our official website.

Tina I have a question for you. I have one of the newer version mars hydro 300's (the cheapest light ya'll make) I have the 5 watt diode version.

What is in theory the max ammount of plants one of these lights could do in a smaller area? say 2? I have only used it on one single plant and can get 1 good plant with a single mars 300 .. By a "good plant" I mean either a good sized auto or a photo period plant that will finish around 3 feet tall and easily give me 3-4 oz dry.

Ohh also another question... would I be better off buying another mars 300 or getting a single mars 600? my friend has two mars 600's and I have seen some of what he has done with a single mars 600 and i was impressed.

Which of these 2 lights would you rather have? a single mars 300 or a single mars reflector 48? (i know the reflector 48 has less true watts than the mars 300)

thanks and please when u get some time answer my questions.

Thank you for making good products.. no matter what anyone says I truly love mars hydro products

Tina I have a question for you. I have one of the newer version mars hydro 300's (the cheapest light ya'll make) I have the 5 watt diode version.

What is in theory the max ammount of plants one of these lights could do in a smaller area? say 2? I have only used it on one single plant and can get 1 good plant with a single mars 300 .. By a "good plant" I mean either a good sized auto or a photo period plant that will finish around 3 feet tall and easily give me 3-4 oz dry.

Ohh also another question... would I be better off buying another mars 300 or getting a single mars 600? my friend has two mars 600's and I have seen some of what he has done with a single mars 600 and i was impressed.

Which of these 2 lights would you rather have? a single mars 300 or a single mars reflector 48? (i know the reflector 48 has less true watts than the mars 300)

thanks and please when u get some time answer my questions.

Thank you for making good products.. no matter what anyone says I truly love mars hydro products
Hi Strocat
The answer of first question is: Yes, the coverage of Mars 300 is very limited, one plant under it is the best option, and two plants under will be OK. if you want to put more, you have to add another lights.

May I know how many plants you gonna grow before I answer your second question.

Yeah, the true watt of Mars 300 is higher than reflector 48, but in long run I would recommend the reflector 48, Now all the complaints from our customers are about the Mars 300, this light is cheaper than any other of our light, but the quality are also can't compare with other lights.

Last edited:
Hi Strocat
The answer of first question is: Yes, the coverage of Mars 300 is very limited, one plant under it is the best option, and two plants under will be OK. if you want to put more, you have to add another lights.

May I know how many plants you gonna grow before I answer your second question.

Yeah, the true watt of Mars 300 is higher than Mars 300, but in long run I would recommend the reflector 48, Now all the complaints from our customers are about the Mars 300, this light is cheaper than any other of our light, but the quality are also can't compare with other lights.

I never do more than 2 plants at a time.

I currently use a mars 300 and a knockoff brand 180 ufo.. I use both those lights together on 2 plants in a 3x2 area.. The actual wattage of my mars 300 and 180 watt ufo together are 266 watts from the wall (tested with kill-a-watt)

Sometime when I can afford It I will be buying another mars hydro light. I'll most likely pick up the pro II 80 or the reflector 48

I currently use a mars 300 and a knockoff brand 180 ufo.. I use both those lights together on 2 plants in a 3x2 area.. The actual wattage of my mars 300 and 180 watt ufo together are 266 watts from the wall (tested with kill-a-watt)

Sometime when I can afford It I will be buying another mars hydro light. I'll most likely pick up the pro II 80 or the reflector 48
It should be great for 2 plants that you have Mars 300 and a ufo.

The price of Mars Pro II epistar 80 is higher than reflector, the actual wattage will be higher. I prefer the Mars Pro II epistar 80, it's very flexible
https://www.mars-hydro.com/blog/U-connector/

Mars Hydro grow bars, 48LED-120cm with the Mars Po II epistar 320. seeds already popped out, would love to see what they gonna become
grow bar.jpg

What an outstanding set up those lights in the corner sure do look bright

Back