Hello Tina,
Well it is the end of April and as I've said before, time for me to shop for another light. We had talked about the 144x 5w reflector but I'm open to other suggestions in the approximate price range. I am also interested in the possible COB you hinted at coming out, but it would have to be dimmable due to limited head space. Too bad I missed 4/20 sales but I'm ready now .. Got any good post 4/20 promotion codes for me? Clearance or close outs? I'll look at them all.
:pass:
Hi Feenix,
Sent you a message

Plants under the reflector 144s, would love to see those girls bloom
9ITLGJ~8SQJ{LG$T@0J3VKL.png

Have you guys tried use the cannabis feed chickens?
Feeding the chicken with all cannabis' leaves, stems, root balls, and even whole plants that won't pull through. This is the egg that lied by the chicken which feed with the cannabis.
1@HRLI)3B`{729T7WOKOAAR.png

Hi Tina
Just wanted to thank Mars again for this great tent I got a few months ago, 3X3X6. This is the third tent I have owned since I started growing 5 years ago and it is by far the best. The first tent was from HGT, 2X3X5, as part of a kit. The zipper took a crap a few months ago and it was not very light tight and the Mylar was thin. Next came a Lighthouse 2X4X7, about 18 months ago, still in service but with the Mylar cracking (see pic). The other tents need several zippers opened to get into the tent, Mars only one. The front flap on the Mars can be tied open with an included strap, not the others. The vent covers are easy to open and can be adjusted to cover only part of the opening. These may seem small things but they make the Mars tent just so much easier for me to work with.

Attachments

• mars tent1.JPG
    mars tent1.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 18
  • mars tent2.JPG
    mars tent2.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mars tent5.JPG
    mars tent5.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 20
  • lighthousea.JPG
    lighthousea.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 26
Hi Tina
Just wanted to thank Mars again for this great tent I got a few months ago, 3X3X6. This is the third tent I have owned since I started growing 5 years ago and it is by far the best. The first tent was from HGT, 2X3X5, as part of a kit. The zipper took a crap a few months ago and it was not very light tight and the Mylar was thin. Next came a Lighthouse 2X4X7, about 18 months ago, still in service but with the Mylar cracking (see pic). The other tents need several zippers opened to get into the tent, Mars only one. The front flap on the Mars can be tied open with an included strap, not the others. The vent covers are easy to open and can be adjusted to cover only part of the opening. These may seem small things but they make the Mars tent just so much easier for me to work with.
Hi VG
Thank you, thanks for your kind words. We can make those tent, we should owe to yours' support:bighug: you guys had gave a lot good idea. we will continue to work harder and provide better products

Back