Yes, like you can change the shape of the light. Maybe hinges between panels?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
got it, sorry the reflector light can't change the shape of the light. But that sounds like our Mars Pro II epistar 80 and 120, you can coonect the 80 and 120 arbitrarily
AMWM7N@(6SJ@$(5.jpg

Hi MM
You mean each square panel on reflector lights?

Yes ma'am, exactly. I actually seen someone using the small 96 reflector mounted on there sidewall and thought you'll get more coverage, more directed light shine, if you could push and tilt those panels...... (of course I'm no engineer-could just be the Bud) Thank you for Replying @MarshydroTina !! I can't wait to purchase my Mars LEDs!!!

Yes ma'am, exactly. I actually seen someone using the small 96 reflector mounted on there sidewall and thought you'll get more coverage, more directed light shine, if you could push and tilt those panels...... (of course I'm no engineer-could just be the Bud) Thank you for Replying @MarshydroTina !! I can't wait to purchase my Mars LEDs!!!
Thank you MM,
I guess it is a little difficult to tilt the reflector panels, I will tell our tech, let's see what do they say.

Hello Tina,
Well it is the end of April and as I've said before, time for me to shop for another light. We had talked about the 144x 5w reflector but I'm open to other suggestions in the approximate price range. I am also interested in the possible COB you hinted at coming out, but it would have to be dimmable due to limited head space. Too bad I missed 4/20 sales but I'm ready now .. Got any good post 4/20 promotion codes for me? Clearance or close outs? I'll look at them all.
:pass:

Back