No I didn't . What's a badge gonna do lol. I'm here to share knowledge . What u all gonna give me for repping your company all over here lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Hi buzzy
Oh sorry, I just thought you would like more badges, you used our lights and gonna finish one round, I think you deserve the badge. so I ask whether you apply for the badge to the admins.

I told u I never wanted one. But u asked for me? Funny part is u never answered my question? There's your answer Corby

I told u I never wanted one. But u asked for me? Funny part is u never answered my question? There's your answer Corby

Really Sorry, Please forget my post that I ask you whether you had apply to the admins for the badge. Really appreciate you had done before.

Hey @MarshydroTina - sorry if this isn't the right place for this question but I'm hoping you can shoot me some advice. I'm looking to upgrade to a 4x4x6.5 tent from a 2.5x2.5x6 and I have no idea which of your lights to buy. I have a pair of 300W's that I'd be moving over to the larger tent, but I know they won't be enough. I can't swing anything extravagant or super spendy at the moment - just looking to get up to 600W or so. Any recommendations?

Also, what size fan/filter would you recommend? I have a 260CFM fan running in my smaller tent at the moment, clocked down a bit to work with my 200CFM filter. Assuming I'd need to upgrade my fan/filter for the new tent as well, yeah?

Thanks!

Hello @ANTiFA
You can buy another two Mars 600, with a pair of Mars 300 in your 4'x4' grow tent. the true watt of Mars 300 is about 135w, the Mars 600 is about 265w, so total will be 800w, that will about 50w/ft.

About the fan, we have a customer that he use the Mars Pro II epistar 320 in 4'x4' grow tent (the true watt is about 720w), he use a 4" fan in the tent, the room is about 22Β°C. the Epistar 320 tent while on veg switch (about 350w) is managing at 25Β°C. And he also used HPS, in the HPS tent has the same 4" exhaust fan, plus an additional 5" fan with its air cooled hood, the temp is about 27℃. Hope this can helped you. We are forbidden to grow weed in China, so I don't have much experience about that.

Latest International Warehouses Stock Info.
Now The 120x60x150cm grow tents already sold out, we upgrade to 120x60x180cm grow tent.
04.19.png

Happy 4/20
From 20th to 23rd, anyone who purchase Mars Hydro grow light (Mars II series, Mars Pro II series, reflector series) and grow tent, you will have chance to choose your 4/20 gifts from Mars Hydro Led grow light glasses, yoyo hangers and Mars Hydro T shirts. we will send them freely.
420.jpg

Back