Mars Hydro LED grow light glasses
YLN%_`{GAH4WDBTH@$F0{H4.png

They are getting closer lol. This next month needs to get moving lol
cf33a4e796e742e64788439f929b2413.jpg
cc12e31f64de3b526c9b2d01810ae0c6.jpg
49be9bee8bcfe84577f29fdd687c1d7b.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Let's waiting for it.
Did you apply to AFN admins for the Mars Hydro badge?

I'm due for a badge too.... How much discount, or payment, will you give me if I apply for one and drag it with me all over the forum promoting your brand......I've been eyeing your Epistar lights, and could do with 4, so if we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement I'll get that badge right away.... Lol

Let's waiting for it.
Did you apply to AFN admins for the Mars Hydro badge?
No I didn't . What's a badge gonna do lol. I'm here to share knowledge . What u all gonna give me for repping your company all over here lol

I've been doing that for months bro . I haven't seen anything or nothing from anyone Mars wis thanking me or talking to me other than about their lights. Big business don't care they just want cash brother. I'll grow my weed and my next lights will be cob lights built myself. I'm not giving my money away to other countries ever again .

I just looked . I have 400 trophy points and have no idea what I do with em lol

I'm due for a badge too.... How much discount, or payment, will you give me if I apply for one and drag it with me all over the forum promoting your brand......I've been eyeing your Epistar lights, and could do with 4, so if we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement I'll get that badge right away.... Lol
Hello Corgy
I sent you a message

Back