I told our techs, they said they will find the solutions, so if both the growth and bloom switches can control the fans, it won't have problem that you can use the growth and bloom switches separately
Yes that is the whole meaning of the switches. But with bloom only no fan. Which means leds go out way sooner than they should .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

And if u wanted to step up the lights longevity I'd suggest a filter attachment for the inlets on top . Might reduce your returns on leds burning out because the phosphorous in the nutrients some people like me spray on the plants . I'm in the process of making one for mine now

Kinda late now for me though . Less u can make a part I can install? I'm a DIY kinda guy

Oh yes late for you,if you can improve that please send email to service@mars-hydro.com, she is charge for the shipping department.
But I wouldn't recommend improve the light by yourself

Lemme know what happens . Till then[emoji2]
1c8b43b85b48436630c7c9ce67f839fd.jpg

Yeah, definitely!

Yes that is the whole meaning of the switches. But with bloom only no fan. Which means leds go out way sooner than they should .

That's right, if the flowering switches can control the fans, that will be better and save energy:biggrin:

After this grow is over next month anything u can do to make it the way it should,would be awesome.

And if u wanted to step up the lights longevity I'd suggest a filter attachment for the inlets on top . Might reduce your returns on leds burning out because the phosphorous in the nutrients some people like me spray on the plants . I'm in the process of making one for mine now

So if we install a filter on our light, when customer use the phosphorous they don't need take our light out right? that's really really valuable suggestion

Yea a filter will stop the moisture from entering the light from the intakes . Thus no phosphorous build up on the led terminals to corrode. And will keep dust out of the components also. Might need to slightly upgrade the fans though

Back