Happy Good Friday!
From 14th April to 17th April, some of our warehouses will not work, when you purchase your products from us those days, your package will a few days delay when arrived at your home, please notice!
USA warehouse will work as usual!
)V~N6M9TN_NVXLC%CC{(EO7.png

Hello everyone, I need yours opinion. Now all our lights' power cord are 2m (about 6.56'), do you think that is enough?
If it is not, so how long will be OK? Thank you in advance!
View attachment 733418
Yes the cords should be longer . I am resorting to using extension cords to run my lights when I brought them down for flower . A 6 to eight ft cord would be valuable

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

21st-23rd April, Are you ready to join the Cannabis Cup? here is the full address:
NOS Center
689 S E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
This time Sara gonna go to there, she said she want to see you guys in San Bernardino.
View attachment 729808
Where you at the one in Vegas? I stopped by the Marshydro both and talked to one of the girls there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes the cords should be longer . I am resorting to using extension cords to run my lights when I brought them down for flower . A 6 to eight ft cord would be valuable

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Great, someone said he want 4m (about 13 ft) power cord, I guess make it optional will be better. Thank you so much buzzy:bighug:

Back