I paid close to 200 US dollars for two 96 reflectors that boasted flower and veg light switches. Which I cannot use separately because the fans don't run on bloom only. I bought them because of the veg,bloom option. And they clearly wasn't made to work that way so I was deceived basically . I went through this with Sara. U do not want to know how I truly feel about the situation . I'll leave it at that

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I paid close to 200 US dollars for two 96 reflectors that boasted flower and veg light switches. Which I cannot use separately because the fans don't run on bloom only. I bought them because of the veg,bloom option. And they clearly wasn't made to work that way so I was deceived basically . I went through this with Sara. U do not want to know how I truly feel about the situation . I'll leave it at that

Thank you for pointing out that, I just told our engineering department, let's see what they will do.

I was told they can not do anything that they was made like that which makes no dam sense when they was sold on the switch being key for veg. It's the same as any other led I just paid more for an option that does not work. I was told most people use both switches. Lol Yea cause we have no choice after we buy them

Touchy subject for me I'm sorry. But it's how I felt. Other than that the lights have been good. I've promoted your lights since I bought them . I won't discourage anyone I like them other than the switches being worthless

I was told they can not do anything that they was made like that which makes no dam sense when they was sold on the switch being key for veg. It's the same as any other led I just paid more for an option that does not work. I was told most people use both switches. Lol Yea cause we have no choice after we buy them

I told our techs, they said they will find the solutions, so if both the growth and bloom switches can control the fans, it won't have problem that you can use the growth and bloom switches separately

Touchy subject for me I'm sorry. But it's how I felt. Other than that the lights have been good. I've promoted your lights since I bought them . I won't discourage anyone I like them other than the switches being worthless

Thank you so much:bighug:

I told our techs, they said they will find the solutions, so if both the growth and bloom switches can control the fans, it won't have problem that you can use the growth and bloom switches separately
Kinda late now for me though . Less u can make a part I can install? I'm a DIY kinda guy

Lemme know what happens . Till then[emoji2]
1c8b43b85b48436630c7c9ce67f839fd.jpg

Back