I don't know how to check messages on here Tina

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi Tina. My small tent, 2'X3'X5', has just broken it's zipper and I would like to replace it. What do you have in that size or something that would work well with my new reflector 96?
Hi vg
We don't have 2'x3'x5' tent,but we have 2'x4'x5' tent.

Tina I sent you a message .
I think I'm just going to throw away my 2 mars 2 1200s. As they are junk . I love my pro 160 . And I might buy 2 pro 320's. Or a AMARE technologies solar pro 9.
What kind of deal can you give me on 1 or 2 epi pro 320 .
I would like to remain a loyal customer to you and mars . But when both mars 2 1200's have multiple burnt out LEDs and bad drivers it kinda leaves a very sour taste in my mouth .

Tina I sent you a message .
I think I'm just going to throw away my 2 mars 2 1200s. As they are junk . I love my pro 160 . And I might buy 2 pro 320's. Or a AMARE technologies solar pro 9.
What kind of deal can you give me on 1 or 2 epi pro 320 .
I would like to remain a loyal customer to you and mars . But when both mars 2 1200's have multiple burnt out LEDs and bad drivers it kinda leaves a very sour taste in my mouth .

Hi jamayes, Yes I received your message and replied. Did you received email for us? my colleague sent you email and she would like to help you to fix your light.

Just to clarify people ... I absolutely am in love with my mars pro epistar 160 with remote . It freaking rocks !!!! .
It's the Mars 2 that I have a major issue with.

I don't know how to solder and honestly I don't have time to fix them . I would rather buy 1 or 2 brand new pro 320 without the remote. Please let me know what kinds deal you can give me . As I love your pro serious.

Just to clarify people ... I absolutely am in love with my mars pro epistar 160 with remote . It freaking rocks !!!! .
It's the Mars 2 that I have a major issue with.

Really thank you for your support

I don't know how to solder and honestly I don't have time to fix them . I would rather buy 1 or 2 brand new pro 320 without the remote. Please let me know what kinds deal you can give me . As I love your pro serious.

You can send back to our repair center, we will help you to fix and send back to you.

I'm just done messing with them . I just want the pro 320 . If you can give me a good price on 2 of them . I'll buy 2 . If not I'll probably go with the AMARE technologies solar pro9

Back