price-5th.jpg

Hell yeah !! . Tina and Sara you gotta be there . Bring the pro 320 and pro 256 and show everyone what your made of . Y'all rock .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Haha Thank you, only 320 and 256? we will bring par meters so you guys can measure the par value of our light
Will you be there?

Hey tina.!! I bought a pro 160 lastnight. As well as a AMARE se250 and I have to sayy mars pro 160 freaking smokes the AMARE technologies solar eclipse 250.
I also bought 2 mars 2 1200 .
And both of the Mars 2 1200 have burnt out LEDs . And one of them also had a bad bad driver . Can we please try to work setting out so I can get them both fixed. !!

Hey tina.!! I bought a pro 160 lastnight. As well as a AMARE se250 and I have to sayy mars pro 160 freaking smokes the AMARE technologies solar eclipse 250.
I also bought 2 mars 2 1200 .
And both of the Mars 2 1200 have burnt out LEDs . And one of them also had a bad bad driver . Can we please try to work setting out so I can get them both fixed. !!

Hi jamayes
Sorry about that, please send email to solutions@mars-hydro.com, we will help you to fix the lights

Hi Tina. My small tent, 2'X3'X5', has just broken it's zipper and I would like to replace it. What do you have in that size or something that would work well with my new reflector 96?

Back